• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need advice from the foot lovers here

lamb

Recently a friend and I were talking about kinks, and he told me he had an interest in feet. I am not a foot fetishist, but was overjoyed because he’s coming from out of state to see me next week and we’re planning on hooking up. I’ve yet to have a partner that tickles me out of anything beyond feeling obligated, and while I much prefer upper body, foot tickling is awesome too!

So of course I’ve been trying to think of ways to bridge his appreciation of feet into tickling, but as I have little understanding of the fetish, I feel unsure about just coming right out and asking. Obviously liking feet doesn’t guarantee a love of tickling. So, I was hoping someone here could help me out.

What in your opinion would be the best way to introduce him to tickling? I was thinking about asking him to indulge in some foot worship, and then bring the subject up, but I'm not sure. I want him super turned on when I bring it up so that the idea will be more appealing to him, but I haven't the slightest idea what I could do to get him dying to play with my feet, since I've never had a huge attraction to a specific body part. I mean, I've read tons of fictional stories here so I have some ideas, but I have zero real life experience with the fetish. Help?(and thank you in advance)

I always hear "introducing". 🙂 What is so wrong with just being honest and upfront and telling people "Guess what I like". Since he already came out about his foot fetish, he would be a real idiot if he didn't understand your preference for tickling.

But then again, some fetishists have proven to be really narrow minded when it comes to other fetishes!

Let's just hope he is not one of them! 🙂

do not *TEASE for to long or it may kill the moment!!!.

Tell him something along the lines, "You know, my feet are very ticklish " Then hopefully he will catch that drift.

The one thing that usually applies for all men: They NEVER catch drifts! They NEVER understand hints! Tell them upfront or they won't get it!

Especially that comment could be understood like "Be careful when you touch them, I don't want it to tickle!"

I mean, come on...he told you about his fetish, so tell him about yours! What's the big problem about it!?

If a dude likes feet, chances are he'll dig you asking him to tickle them. Plus, if he's down with feet it's all the more likely he'll be receptive to other kinks, such as tickling.

Not a long bridge at all.

I agree with rhiannon. Guys are RETARDED. Subtlety is completely lost on them. Just tell him. I bet he'll be into it.

having a foot fetish means a lot of things... have you tried a simple "so what kinds of things do you enjoy doing with/to feet" that could go a long way.

Recently a friend and I were talking about kinks, and he told me he had an interest in feet. I am not a foot fetishist, but was overjoyed because he’s coming from out of state to see me next week and we’re planning on hooking up. I’ve yet to have a partner that tickles me out of anything beyond feeling obligated, and while I much prefer upper body, foot tickling is awesome too!

So of course I’ve been trying to think of ways to bridge his appreciation of feet into tickling, but as I have little understanding of the fetish, I feel unsure about just coming right out and asking. Obviously liking feet doesn’t guarantee a love of tickling. So, I was hoping someone here could help me out.

What in your opinion would be the best way to introduce him to tickling? I was thinking about asking him to indulge in some foot worship, and then bring the subject up, but I'm not sure. I want him super turned on when I bring it up so that the idea will be more appealing to him, but I haven't the slightest idea what I could do to get him dying to play with my feet, since I've never had a huge attraction to a specific body part. I mean, I've read tons of fictional stories here so I have some ideas, but I have zero real life experience with the fetish. Help?(and thank you in advance)

I would not feel "obligated" to tickle you. I would be ENTHUSIASTIC ! Furthermore, your preference, "upper body", is my preference as well, although I wouldn't leave out feet altogether. Hope this visit works out well. If not, P/M me.

Damn girl. Scheming to seduce is all kinds of crazy hot.

How forward you should be depends on how quick this guy is on the uptake. You may need to be obvious and just plant your feet on his lap and tell him to tickle. Or you may get away with being the little tart and teasing him into what you want.

Damn girl.

Is it even possible for someone to have a foot fetish and not like tickling them? I mean maybe there are other things he's going to do to them first, . But I can't imagine someone with a foot fetish playing with a pair of feet and not at least being curious about whether they're ticklish.

What I'm trying to say is if he likes feet, he HAS to like tickling them to SOME degree. That means he likes tickling. He just may not have thought of it that way. That's where you come in 😀

The one thing that usually applies for all men: They NEVER catch drifts! They NEVER understand hints! Tell them upfront or they won't get it!

I agree with rhiannon. Guys are RETARDED. Subtlety is completely lost on them. Just tell him. I bet he'll be into it.

I second this.

okay_face_RE_Highest_Rated_Post_Ever-s251x239-156794.jpg

But I can't imagine someone with a foot fetish playing with a pair of feet and not at least being curious about whether they're ticklish.

Some guys are completely turned off if a woman laughs in a sexual situation. So it COULD be that he is one of them. Chances are slim though. If he is one of those guys, I'd say it won't work out anyways.

Is it even possible for someone to have a foot fetish and not like tickling them? I mean maybe there are other things he's going to do to them first, . But I can't imagine someone with a foot fetish playing with a pair of feet and not at least being curious about whether they're ticklish.

What I'm trying to say is if he likes feet, he HAS to like tickling them to SOME degree. That means he likes tickling. He just may not have thought of it that way. That's where you come in 😀

not always true, some people just dont care for tickling period. but you do make a good point that foot fetishes tend to use tickling as something else to do with them.... all in what they're into i suppose.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back