• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need an opinion from all on a livin situation

Goodieluver

3rd Level Indigo Feather
Ok, i live in a townhouse with 2 guys i will call losers cuz after livin with them since july, thats what ive come to know them as. So i am graduatin, they have no ability to live on their own so their father pays their rent\bills and i mail my checks to him cuz the rent is a lump sum payment dealie. I made it clear i plan on livin in the area still cuz i plan on getting a job out here. Few days ago my roomate walks in and says that their father doesnt want to resign the lease with me because of the "uncertainty of me" with a job and crap after i grad, whats humerous is if i have no place here, kinda hard for me to find a job and do that. So i ask my friend Josh and he's willin to room with me, either a 2 bedroom or this current place. So today after class i go to the housin office and say im a maybe, my roomates will be out....i tell my roomates this and apparently they had planned on going, without tellin me and signing a new lease. So out of "luck" and boredom, i beat them to it. Now heres my dilemma and give me your opinion on the logic

Me and eric bought a a 50 somethin inch flat screen tv from a friend of mine for 400, my roomates want the tv. They claim that since i am staying in the townhouse(which i am not sure cuz me and josh need a third) that they should then get the tv. They would pay me 200, but apparently thats the ultimatium, that if i stay, i lose the tv or if i go, i can keep the tv.....any fucking sense anybody!? Id like to keep the tv cuz thru friends ive used that tv nearly 4 years, its not the best but its nice ya know. Its just the nerve, them saying "we dont wanna leave empty handed cuz we wanna stay here too and we have a third roomate"

So my dilemma.....do i keep the tv, move out when my lease is up and try to find a lesser place(and the burden of moving all the stuff in my room(dresser, futon, clothes,desk,computer, the MASSIVE TV) thats a 2 bedroom place with Josh, or do i let them have the TV and hope to find a third roomate with Josh here, its a decent place here, 3 bedroom, 1 1\2 bath, great location. I dunno, i am feelin that im actin out of spite now cuz i dont want them to win.

OF course you get to take the T.V.!!!!!!

Look, I have time and time again, been subjected to the inconsistency of stupid people. What you have to realise is that just because more than one stupid and selfish person comes up with the same idea, dosen't make it right or even PARTIALLY justified. you'd think people would have learned this after being subjected to things like the home shopping network and corporate downsizing.

The television is yours.

Keep the place, keep the TV.... just try to find that third roomate and be done with it, if your current roommates are just a couple of losers then to hell with them, you seem to have the upper hand anyway. You want the tv so keep it, end of story, fuck your roomates...

Agreed; roomates like that are not friends of yours. If they are using you to get themselfs free stuff like that, than they dont DESERVE that TV, nor the room, nor anything. Life is hard. In life, you have to earn things. If they haven't learned that yet, then they must.

take the tv and get rid of those assholes A.S.A.P.

move out, room with someone else or something, cause they sound like real moochers and real dicks.

BigNorm said:
take the tv and get rid of those assholes A.S.A.P.

move out, room with someone else or something, cause they sound like real moochers and real dicks.

Hahah thanks for the reply norm, you were the one guy i was waitin on since i feel u are my clone(or i yours)

Hungarian, they are\were friends of mine

The argument is that if i dont stay here, they will stay with a new roomate, if i stay they have to go so they feel they deserve the tv, they will pay me for my share of it(200) but still

Hmmmm, the asshole roommates sound very problematic. Personally, I would just up and move on elsewhere. Even if those guys left, they somehow remind me of the type who would keep a copy of a key and end up stealing your sh*t when they knew no one was home. ANd the whole TV deal, I suppose I don't understand exactly why they believe they should have the TV. Is Eric one of the roommates? If not, then I'd kick the roomies in the balls and tell them to move the f*ck on with their lives, less the TV.

if the tv was not so good then i say screw the tv but since you like it then take it. the hollywood brother thinks you ought to either get friends to move in or consider living with family until you get your job and save up money. when you have roomates that you can't trust or are single, eventually something changes and not always for the good.

your other hollywood brother inspired option is to find a few tickle lovers and get a place with them so you can tickle all night long and then style and profile right here on the world famous forum on the tickle theatre which feature the hollywood brother

in all seriousness though this is a tough call brother and there is nothing wrong with crashing on a frined's couch or in a family mmeber household until you get your feet under you.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back