• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need help finding heels with no arch, exposed.

tmcp

TMF Expert
I can't for the life of me remember how I did the Google search a month ago. But all the foot fetish people know what I'm talking about. I'm looking for a woman's high heel that has the arch/mid foot exposed to the air. No sole under the arch. I hope I'm describing it well.
My gf is going to plan a special tickling surprise for me, for my birthday, which is coming up really fast. She has perfect feet, and is so damn ticklish. She does it for me, it's huge that she indulges my fetish. Anyways. I thought I'd surprise her with some cute shoes that could maybe go along with whatever it is she is planning for me. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Like this. Just can't find a place to purchase.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240624_164700_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240624_164700_Chrome.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 23
Here is another version of shoes with no sole under the arch:

Attachments

• giofair.jpg
    giofair.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 23
Thanks for the help so far. Really wanted to find a diff style from a retailer. The search continues.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the biggests selection of tickling videos in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back