• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need help via purchasing movie downloads online.

Rox_My_Sox1

3rd Level Orange Feather
I'm looking for a site that allows for purchasing a movie online and downloading it to your PC and playing it WITHOUT NEEDED TO DOWNLOAD ANY ADDITIONAL SPECIAL SOFTWARE (such as a Media Player or a Downloader).

I guess what I'm asking is where can I find a site that will let me purchase a full length HD video, download it to my PC, then I can play it with Windows Media Player and watch it whenever I want?

Please don't recommend Bit Torrent or Netflix. I've tried both of those and Bit Torrent video quality is terrible most of the time while Netflix doesn't allow for it to be done PERIOD!

'Purchase'? 'Movies'?

You're new to the internet, aren't you? xP

Teasing aside, there are plenty of torrents for movies that come in higher quality than you can buy in a video store. It's all about knowing what to look for, and when to look for it. Don't expect blu-ray downloads to be out a week after the movie's hit the theaters.

'Purchase'? 'Movies'?

You're new to the internet, aren't you? xP

Teasing aside, there are plenty of torrents for movies that come in higher quality than you can buy in a video store. It's all about knowing what to look for, and when to look for it. Don't expect blu-ray downloads to be out a week after the movie's hit the theaters.

Thank you for teasing me and recommending something I asked not to be recommended Mash. Your truly a helping hand from god. :rolleyes

Streaming -- Not quite purchases, but, almost any movie you can think of (and TV show) is on there! You can watch them either on the site itself, or download it and watch it on whatever player you own. Let me know if you need help navigating the site, I've used it quite a while and swear by it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Streaming -- Not quite purchases, but, almost any movie you can think of (and TV show) is on there! You can watch them either on the site itself, or download it and watch it on whatever player you own. Let me know if you need help navigating the site, I've used it quite a while and swear by it.

Thanks hun but that's not what I'm looking for. I'm looking to buy a movie and download it to my PC. Streaming isn't what I want.

You asked to not be recommended said thing based on faulty information.

Torrents are only bad if you only download bad torrents.

I know you asked people not to recommend things that use special software, but is there an issue with using iTunes for that kind of thing?

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back