• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Need Stash Say Much?

The-Great-Stash

Just a quick pic I took of a pic I recently did. Havent had time or tools to post it on dA so thisll havta do. Enjoy! Tell me wutcha think?

Attachments

• 20150610_124012~2.jpg
    20150610_124012~2.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 409
Very cute expressions and a bold style. 😀 I also love the dialogue - the gal on the left might be talking big, but that little heart betrays a little secret enjoyment. 😛 Do you mind if I ask who's in the picture?

I like it a lot! Everything from the 'serious' threat of bodily harm contrasted with how much the girls obviously love it to the look the guy facing the camera is giving is just awesome. I really like it a lot! 😀

~K

Nyahah, cute girls, cute feet, cute- err, stylish Stash. xP I love the blue/orange contrast with those white sheet-looking bonds. Blue-shirt girl's open eye looks rather large, though perhaps that's due to her psuedo-threat?

Very cute expressions and a bold style. 😀 I also love the dialogue - the gal on the left might be talking big, but that little heart betrays a little secret enjoyment. 😛 Do you mind if I ask who's in the picture?

The girls are just random friends of mine. The scruffy dude is the real me while the guy whos face is not shown is my persona.

I like it a lot! Everything from the 'serious' threat of bodily harm contrasted with how much the girls obviously love it to the look the guy facing the camera is giving is just awesome. I really like it a lot! 😀

~K

Thanks for your input. The guy facing the cam is myself while my persona is the one where you can only see his tickly hands. As for the girls, theyre just random cuties who love being tickled, just the way me likes it!. As you can tell, im not the best at coloring. So sorry about that.

Nyahah, cute girls, cute feet, cute- err, stylish Stash. xP I love the blue/orange contrast with those white sheet-looking bonds. Blue-shirt girl's open eye looks rather large, though perhaps that's due to her psuedo-threat?

I figured that YOU WOULD BE one of the first people to comment, and I was right! Hahaaaa! Anyway, Im glad that you like this pic, dude. And yes, the color contrast was beautifully done more or less.

Hey, nothing wrong with your coloring. Minimalist maybe but effective for sure!

~K

Stash needn't say much. Stash apparently lets his actions do the talking.

Thats so true. I love letting my actions speak out loud! Thanks for the compliment, hun. This pic was inspired by a recent session I had last summer with a dear, willing friend of mine.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back