• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nessonite's Bunny Girls

nessonite1

3rd Level White Feather
This took many hours to finish. I hope that the effort I put into it shows.

Not much else really to say. I like how this came out so I'm doing a rare double posting. Hope no one minds. 🙂

Attachments

• bunnygirls.jpg
    bunnygirls.jpg
    166.4 KB · Views: 161
  • bunnygirls_sm.jpg
    bunnygirls_sm.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 82
Why would anybody mind? TD and myself do it. Its called advertizing, sweetheart. LOL 😛

The picture is cute, but if theres any reoccuring issue for me its with your drawing child-like proportions and child-like characters and giving them adult features and maturity. No doubt you mean to represent the characters as teens or adults but they look like little children, not even preteens, and that could be unsettling for some that they are provocative/suggestive this way. But being that this is your style and you seem comfortable with it, theres no reason to change it.

Thats just my personal taste anyway. If someone is going to show me a sexy picture I'd expect to see a mature teen/woman...otherwise its just awkward.

Very good picture though. 🙂

Last edited:
First post - w00t! 😀

This is great, Ness. My only thought is that I would love to see these two bunny girls in a tickle-fight (and/or maybe also barefoot). 🙂

But still, again I say this r0x0rz. 😎

EDIT: Dang, beaten by a few seconds...

Excellent work Ness, the hours you spent on it paid off nicely. If I may ask with over 6,620 posts to your credit how many do you make every day? How long did it take you accumulate that many posts?

*sues Vladdie for sexual harrasment (the sweetheart thing)*
It's not everyone's cup of Earl Grey but it's the style I happen to like. It's fun to draw. I prefer "flirty" rather than "sexy".

Koopa...maybe next pic!

John...it averages to 10.11 posts per day over the nearly 2 years I've been here (I was never a lurker). You can check that stat for anyone by looking at their public profile. 🙂

Hue...thank you!!

Hi Ness,
you are incredible. Those are the best drawings I have ever seen. You should be selling them. you could make good money.

Tony

Wow thanks! I normally don't do full backgrounds cause it is really time consuming but I really should. It makes the whole picture look better. 😛
Looking at it again the girl on the left has THE cutest boobies LOL 😛

Silly Rabbit

Looks great Ness and you're right, she does have cute boobies 🙂

Hope you're doing well.

nessonite said:
Wow thanks! I normally don't do full backgrounds cause it is really time consuming but I really should. It makes the whole picture look better. 😛
Looking at it again the girl on the left has THE cutest boobies LOL 😛

I MIND!!... WHY Arnt they being tickled!! ... Squirrel wants rabbits to geeett it!

What's New

9/21/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a second to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back