• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nest: My Personal Clusterfuck.

CrystalLight

Level of Raspberry Feather
I must be either recovering from my flights (ARG FUCK YOU HEIGHTS) .. Oooorrr.. Just being lazy and not wanting to structure anything.. But here is the rundown on the list of events and interactions that I had the privelage of experiencing...

Buuuuuut FIRST!

I have to do the typical cliche gushing thing...

I was given NEST. I took NEST by the jugular and I slammed that shit into the wall. NEST took it like a champ and gave me love and respect in return.

For this I am thankful/grateful/estatic.

Jeff and Lee - You gave me something that I will never, EVER forget. You made this REAL for me. You gave me the chance to meet the coolest, dopest people ever. I'm not very good at doing the whole 'thanks' thing.. But.. Thank you. This will be in the forefront of my mind for a very, very long time.

Okie Dokie.

Now..

NEST Reflections as seen through the eyes of a slightly chaotic broad. *gasp*

- Becoming intimate with Philidelphia airport.. Having to buy a fucking purple bic lighter with the words PHILIDELPHIA pasted cheesily on it, JUST so I could make change to call Lee and let her know that my cell had been shut off, and I had arrived to Philly early. (Thank you nice counter lady for switching my flight.)

- Using retarded lighter gratefully to chainsmoke as I waited for Jeff and Mayreed to get there. Watching Jeff and Mayreed walk right by me even though I was like the only person sitting there.

- Experiencing Jeff's erratic driving while white knuckling the "OH SHIT" Bar.

- Actually getting to MEET Mayreed and Jeff. ("Damn, girl. You ARE taller then me.")

- Meeting Classy, Capnmad and others in the outdoor lounge area..(I KNOW I forgot a lot of you, please forgive..I was still mindfucked from my flight.)

- Meeting DVNC, Snail, Bella, and trying to avert my eyes and not stare stalkerish-ly as Snail attacks Bella.

- Quickly becoming comfortable after watching Snail's two go's at Bella.

- Getting thrown into the 'swing of things' .. Whatta way to get aquainted. 😀

- Having the privelage of being thrown into a wall by the magnificent Snail Shell. (Love ya, hon. You are too fuckin' cool.)

- Experiencing the after affects of being rag dolled for the first time. May and I we're walking up the concrete stairs to get to her room and I tripped..(Yes, UP the stairs.) And felt this pain in my foot, shrugged it off and continued walking until I felt this 'splat' noise every step that I walked, Looked down and realized I was stepping in a mini puddle of blood pouring out of my big toe.

- Smoking and shooting the shit with May outside her room. We talked about everything, it was so real and easy flowin' conversation.

- Takin the scenic route through Murder Ville complete with shiny Jaguars at the end of each run down street.

- Eatin a damn good Philly Cheese steak for the first time.

- Meeting Max. Getting embarrassed by Max and Jeff.

- Meeting Kitten and Libertine (Wow, I almost typed Liverclean..) Finally realizing how truely fantastic of a couple they look and make. Enjoyed great conversation with them, and got a preview of the dopest costumes ever. Thank you so much you two for being good friends.

- 4 Girls, One Bed, Two Lers. Amanda wishing Death on EVERYONE. "It's like a sorority!" (Irishgirl, so stoked to meet you..Thanks for...Helpin me out . 😉 )

- MEETING VENRAY AND VENRAYA.. You two.. Ahhh..I DON'T Even KNOW where to start... I hope it's enough that I just say it was an HONOR and I love you both so much.. And The duck.. and The Sperm eggs..(Grr... 😉 )

- Kered FINALLY letting me see his back.. You creative sonofabitch! Thank you for the T-shirt.. I have been wearing it proudly, much to the curious looks from the people I walk by. Was great to meet you as well, hon.

- Watching our resident Energizer bunny - Rob run WILD. (You are such a sweetheart.)

- Clumsily doing a radio show with May whilst surrounded by sex toys/videos and stripper costumes.. (MAN, his computer was TINY.)

- Meeting Viper.. Very impressed with your set-up, work.. Thank you for WaWa.. Your awesome.

- "PussyFoot." 'Nuff said.

- Thanks for the conversation, DVNC.

- Watching Libertine writhe on the floor excitedly whilst wrapping himself in rope.

- Meeting ASU..(Man I LOVE ya! "What's said by the pool, STAYS by the pool!)

- Meeting Amnesiac.. God. What a sweetheart.. Thank you so much for the conversation before we had to go our seperate ways..and for the snicker's bar.. You are awesome.

- Alchemy.. What can I say? So quiet and withdrawn..but you CERTAINLY proved that isn't you ALL the time.. "Get into character!".. I need to hear more Jack. I'm glad you survived your fall..and the stories of dandolion soup...and brushing teeth with a ...stick...Yummmmmmy.

- Eating Indian food for the first time..Ew. Getting chicken with ASU and May. Watching them text back and forth even though they are sitting RIGHT NEXT TO EACH OTHER. (Douchers. 😉 )

- Family Guy Night. "I think you need to get that cavity checked!"

- Having a great talk with Big John. I'm so glad I met you ..keep in touch.

- Making Raya cry.. (C'mon..let's just go grocery shopping together!!)

- Being very, very, very, very upset when Ray and Raya had to leave.. It felt like a piece of me was being ripped away. 🙁

- Recieving the coolest drawing ever from Snail..(No one has ever done that for me before.. It is much treasured.)

- Random oddities with Mayreed.. (Forum....Mm-hmm.) .. (I don't know what to say, man. You are as cool in real life as you are on-line. I am so fuckin glad I got a chance to meet you.. We we're attatched at the hip and it was suprising how much we randomly did at the same time. You rock my hetero-sexual life partner!)

- Being anti-social with Jeff.. Good Conversation, I try not to look TOO bitter when I am typing on the computer. 😎 Thanks for the trivia help..Nine right..WOOP WOOP!

- Having the best breakfast EVER and getting a chance to connect with the amazing Tortuga! (Damn, almost missed a chance at hanging with one of the coolest chicks ever..So glad to have met you, honey.)

- Talking briefly with Impaler.. Damn, hon..there will be a time when we really need to sit and shoot the shit.. You are a great guy..Spend the dollar wisely. 😉

- Watching the Demo Reel.. Bravo!

- Watching Kittens video clip... Well....Wow....Phew..Holy hell.

- Driving away from the hotel and realizing that it is all over.. Feeling sick to my stomach as I give May a hug goodbye and watching her walk through the doors.

- Feeling the same way as I Hug Jeff goodbye..

- Wandering through the airport with Amn looking for a duty free that sells smokes..gratefully taking the gum he offers.

- Whiteknuckling my ride to Detroit, paying 7 bucks for a pack of smokes and a green bic Detroit lighter..trudging through the hub, looking for the lounge..sitting down and feeling like little girl lost as the realization sets in.

- Arriving back to Rochester, coming on-line and feeling tired, happy, and grateful for the chance to experience something that everyone in this community that feels like they want to should do at least once.

I miss you all very much. Thank you everyone for such a fanfuckingtastic weekend, One of which I will never, ever forget.

feeling like little girl lost as the realization sets in.

Luv, this was my ninth NEST (holy hell :wowzer:) and I feel that little girl lost vibe every. single. time. that it's all over. Ask my man and my friends here, I'm a mess when they get me from the airport...

It was such a pleasure to hang with you, you're beautiful and hilarious and...geez I'm glad you came :cuddle:

B

PS thank you for putting Dope back in my vocab for the first time since Bel Biv Devoe broke up. And I know you don't know who they are. Now I feel realllllly freakin' old 🙄 😎

Thanks, Crystal. Can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to it. 😉

That's why I had to keep you at a distance. I was dying to run up and give you a hug but that would have ruined the bigger joke of when Venray arrived. We had you distracted so I could smuggle Ray his one of a kind Crystal Gypsy shirt so he could surprise you with it. I think he beat me with his carton of sperm eggs though.

It was fun meeting you. In my mind you are in a tie with Tickle Emporer for Newbie of the Year honors.

I'm so glad you had that much fun, been smiling through the whole post ^^,
Sounds like the others enjoyed your company too, which was expected ;D
You reaaaaaaally need to get in the chatroom someday and tell me stuff 😀

RUNOFF- I was there yesterday, doll. You we're also... You never talked. 🙁 We WILL be catching up.. Love ya, hon...

Kered- Loved, loved, LOVED meeting you.. You tall drink of water you!

Bella- ahhhh the feeling is mutual...The ability for you to be able to just fire back the funniest responses to things killed me. I admire and respect you and what you have done to make the experience for the new flock an easy, comfortable ride. and GOT DAYUMM girl you've got a FANFUCKINGTASTIC Rack. :triangle:

Impaler- It will happen. 🙂

- Meeting DVNC, Snail, Bella, and trying to avert my eyes and not stare stalkerish-ly as Snail attacks Bella.

- Quickly becoming comfortable after watching Snail's two go's at Bella.

- Getting thrown into the 'swing of things' .. Whatta way to get aquainted. 😀

- Having the privelage of being thrown into a wall by the magnificent Snail Shell. (Love ya, hon. You are too fuckin' cool.)

Careful there hun. Some unsuspecting young Canadian goofball might think you'll be missing him. 😉 Call me when you get a chance! :tickle:

Snail Shell

- MEETING VENRAY AND VENRAYA.. You two.. Ahhh..I DON'T Even KNOW where to start... I hope it's enough that I just say it was an HONOR and I love you both so much.. And The duck.. and The Sperm eggs..(Grr... 😉 )........

- Making Raya cry.. (C'mon..let's just go grocery shopping together!!)

- Being very, very, very, very upset when Ray and Raya had to leave.. It felt like a piece of me was being ripped away. 🙁

I guess I have to change my handle now, eh? Maybe RobAce will stop saying it sounds like something you cough up.. *grin*

Grocery shopping was fun... damn Jersey barriers..

Making me cry was not nice.. but was bound to happen.. didn't want to leave.. 🙁

I'm so glad you had such a wonderful time.. Sounds like your first NEST was everything you hoped it would be.. Let's do it again REAL soon... hmmm...:twohugs:

Love 'Raya
The evil step-mom.. ?

CrystalLight

It was a pleasure and honor to meet you. I hope that next year Lisa and I will have the entire weekend to spend @ NEST and that we all can become acquainted... Til then, keep up those wonderful posts!

hell, i'd go to NEST just to experience being able to smoke in a hotel! damn Texas laws and their health shit...

glad to see you had a blast, Crystal. wonder how Mairead felt when she saw she wasn't so much the newbie anymore?

Ouff!

Sounds like you had fun chuck!
I so wish I could have gone.
I hate being in England! ='(

Congratulations, Crystal. It's been a while since I've attempted to express empathetic happiness for someone, and then gave up and just stated instead that it's been a while since I've done it.

Yer welcome. Yer good people, darlin'. Most pleased to have ya as part of the crew. Venray's kid, indeed. Now that ya met me, maybe y'can see why that's funny t'me. 🙂

Ok, seriously. We are sisters from another mister. It's official. You need a cigarette, I need a cigarette, you all up the stairs, I fall up the stairs, you yawn, I yawn.

Hanging with you was hilarious. Can't wait to do it again.

Y'know, that's the way t'start my weekend - laughin' my ass off at wiley youth. Ray, you terrific procreative rodent, I love ya!

As discussed at NEST, Ray is not a rodent.

He's a walrus.

No, that won't make sense to many, but to the dozen or so who know what I'm talking about, they too just choked on their coffee. 😀

Snail Shell

As discussed at NEST, Ray is not a rodent.

He's a walrus.

No, that won't make sense to many, but to the dozen or so who know what I'm talking about, they too just choked on their coffee. 😀

Snail Shell

:choke:

Dude, I'm still mad that no one got the pic of Libertine and Ray, AKA the Eggman and the Walrus, Koo koo-kachoo...:cool2:

:choke:

Dude, I'm still mad that no one got the pic of Libertine and Ray, AKA the Eggman and the Walrus, Koo koo-kachoo...:cool2:

Your ALL wrong..

My Daddy is a slightly shorter version of George Carlin.

That is all.

😎

Door 44 Productions
What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back