• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST....whos going, who needs a roommate, and....more!

vmandude1

TMF Master
im tryna find out whos going this year, if anyone needs a roommate ( cant afford hotel by myself ) and who wants to meet up and hang so we potentially dont end up alone

Where can I find out where/when/how much this year's NEST is?

Where can I find out where/when/how much this year's NEST is?

they havent put the website up yet, or announced the start of registration or the price, however, the date of and place of are the same, philly, PA, april 30th, may 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. i like these dates cuz my birthday is the 5th.....hell of a bday gift, huh? ^_^

whats a nest? is it for building bird nests?

NEST stands for North Eastern Society of Ticklephiles.....its a gathering of us tickle-lovers that happens every year in philadelphia, PA in the spring. perhaps ud like to come this year? ^_^

what do you do for this nest? im lost, i never knew there was a convention about tickling

Oh this is in pa cool i'm in pa i should try to get out there

i know where pa is but idk if im going i never been to one before and i dont really know much about it......

Alot has me stressed out today you kinda made me think about that if i don't know alot about it maybe i shouldn't go

Knowing nothing of your situation, Arson, I'd say that if time and money will permit, you really ought to check it out. I think you might feel a lot better after going.

Am I right, people?

Knowing nothing of your situation, Arson, I'd say that if time and money will permit, you really ought to check it out. I think you might feel a lot better after going.

Am I right, people?

absolutely right!

amazingamber<3: what do you do for this nest? im lost, i never knew there was a convention about tickling
Yesterday 03:50 PM

basically its just a gathering to meet and hang out with fellow tickle lovers. i myself have actually never been, but iv been trying to go for years. this will be the first year that money will permit me to go. iv talked with the NEST committee countless times, gone over the details on the website ( which is currently down, grrr ) countless times, and am very much excited about going.

the details that i know of are there are " workshops " that happen, which can teach anything from unique bondage techniques to expert tickling techniques, as well as building ur own stocks, and a wide range of other tickle-related topics. they also have something called a kidnapping scenario, which im VERY interested in taking part in. its only for Lees who are willing to give up complete control.

they basically pick u at random ( u sign up for it at registration though ) on 1 of the days and take u to a random location ( usually a hotel room from what i gather ) in the convention, and act out ur kidnapping wishes accordingly. they have gang hazing tickling, interrogation tickling ( the 1 im going for ), straight up " deal with it til the Ler feels like stopping " tickling, penance tickling, they have an " auction " where u get sold to the highest bidder and they get to tickle u for however long they wish, they have 1 where u get tickled for ransom, with people paying the price down to keep the torture going as well as trying to pay the ransom, and i cant remember if they had another or not.

past that, its just hang out, meet some cool folks with ur same interest in tickling, drink, eat, maybe sneak in a few tickles with people who agree to it, and thats about it. if u have any questions about it that i havent answered, find LeeAllure on here and ask her, shes a member of the NEST committee.

......pretty good for somebody whos never been, huh? lol

Family tradition....

First Saturday of May means only one thing....
KENTUCKY DERBY.

I usually handicap the race the night before. Back in the 80s, I pissed off my Dad when I won with Spend A Buck, Alysheba and Ferdinand (Alysheba 9-1 and Ferdinand 37-1 were long-shots). I hooked Spend A Buck with Creme Freshe for a very good exacta. Got my first computer back then with the winnings.

God damn you American bastards why can't we have anything that cool in Australia D:

It's a struggle just getting everyone from Melbourne together for lunch. Maybe in 10 years time our meets will have developed a little too. Next time I plan a holiday I know one particular spot will be a little higher on my list than before.

I have a friend from Ballaarat, Victoria. He visited many of my colleagues out in the Midwest. They gave him American B-Q, draft beers and generally toured him around like a celeb. Maybe you'll come to the 'upside' someday.

awww it sounds friendly so far i might go still deciding, its just im to nervous to go alone, and to be honest i dont really know anyone from here only like random talks so far

Am I right, people?
Maybe i will go

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back