• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Netflix n Chill (Tickle Edition)

DarthGrinn

4th Level Red Feather
Do you find that certain shows, or types of shows, are more conducive to a tickling environment? Ever notice you and your partner getting extra tickly when something in particular is playing in the background?

For whatever reason, Spongebob Squarepants has lately been a very tickly show for my gf and I. We recently started binge watching it (mostly because I never saw it when it was a thing, and she is attempting to bring some culture into my life). I've noticed we both were just extra tickly... spending more time playing than actually watching. Crazy, eh? 😛 I can't tell if it's the zany situations of the show, or just the fact that it's so lame that I have to tickle my gf as revenge for making me watch it...

...Okay, I'll admit, I find it somewhat entertaining. If anything, its lighthearted nature is refreshing.

Lemme know what TV shows, do you find either inspire tickle play, or simply get you in a tickly mood. I'd be interested to try em out to see if they have the same effect on me lol, if anything I'll walk away with some cool recommendations for future binge sessions...

Any show or video game with an exaggerated amount of playfulness. The protag will say something snarky in a friendly way and Senshi will smirk and turn to look at me as my face has inevitably gone cherry red, because overly playful protags always make me think of tickling scenarios. Not necessarily ending in tickles for me personally but almost invariably ending in a nights' worth of being exaggeratedly reminded of how great a 'ler that character would probably make. As if I needed the reminding ./_/.

The hell is wrong with me? >//< 😛

~K

I would imagine any boring show because then I'd rather tickle instead of watch it..

Or maybe some show where the couple is playful with each other like tklvr said...

but it's been so long since I've had someone, I don't know for sure.. but anyways...

You lil stinker 😛

Any show or video game with an exaggerated amount of playfulness...

That just reminded me of another show that just inspires all kinds of shenanigans: Psych. Cryptic7, you'd love that show 😛

I would imagine any boring show because then I'd rather tickle instead of watch it..

XD boredom induced tickle fights do tend to happen!

Last edited:
What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back