• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Neu Bleu - Another Mistress gets tickled - Miss Vivian Dares to be Tickled! M/f

BleuFetish1

TMF Expert
Yep... another Fem Domme gets tickled! Here is the story so far. Recently the beautiful and wonderfully endowed Mistress Vivian stopped at BleuFetish Videos to do some Fem Domme work. During the shoot she was amused by one of our cameramen and wound up tickling him until he was a screaming, begging, pile of mush. (if you like F/m tickling, check it out... it's a hot clip!)

Afterwards, the sexy Mistress had a little chat with The Mystery Hands where he teased her about being able to "dish it out" but not ever "taking it". She must have been feeling pretty confident and foolishly accepted the dare by agreeing to be tickled by TMH's. Mistress Vivian turns out to be a delicious victim. She has such a pretty face and those massive breasts... sigh... we love our job!

The first half of this clip is mostly FOOT Tickling, while the second half gets this beauty topless and makes her crazy with upper body and inner thigh torture. Please read the descriptions below for more info

To purchase this clip right now, visit www.TICKLING.INFO

If you haven't already checked it out and you want to see a free preview of Mistress Vivian tickle our cameraman, go to http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=43758

viviangettick00.jpg

viviangettick1.jpg

viviangettick3.jpg

viviangettick13.jpg

viviangettick20.jpg

To purchase this clip right now, visit www.TICKLING.INFO

Attachments

• 0viviangetstickled.jpg
    0viviangetstickled.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 905
  • 1viviangetstickled.jpg
    1viviangetstickled.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 541
  • 2viviangetstickled.jpg
    2viviangetstickled.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 547
  • 0215082missviviangetstickledfree.wmv
    0215082missviviangetstickledfree.wmv
    2.3 MB · Views: 1,869
I have a reputation for being a jerk, so could someone please point out that she is faking so I don't have to.

I have a reputation for being a jerk, so could someone please point out that she is faking so I don't have to.

you got it man! she's faking...really so at 0:44 secs in the preview...thats pathetic and almost funny and simmaler to the famous/comical "a e ahh oh aye" FM concepts classic clip we all get a laugh at LOL

but with respect to this producer, if the guy would shut up in all his clips for once, he has had some damn good lee's that were for real. he just ruins em all. but hey, yackin and bein funny/playful is the "trend" now days it seems..which is why ive been saving alot of $$.

Cute Feet

I think Miss Vivian is cute, I love her feet! Didn't get see her feet very much.

Nice clip, Thanks...

you got it man! she's faking...really so at 0:44 secs in the preview...thats pathetic and almost funny and simmaler to the famous/comical "a e ahh oh aye" FM concepts classic clip we all get a laugh at LOL

but with respect to this producer, if the guy would shut up in all his clips for once, he has had some damn good lee's that were for real. he just ruins em all. but hey, yackin and bein funny/playful is the "trend" now days it seems..which is why ive been saving alot of $$.

I 100% agree with this. I would have purchased a LOT of this guy's vids if he could learn to keep his mouth shut. But that's just me, some people like the talking, I guess.

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back