• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Neu Bleu - FREE CLIP – Andie’s Armpit Tickling Meltdown Finally Released - HOT!!

BleuFetish1

TMF Expert
WARNING: Do Not Buy this or even check out the free clip if you are not into heavy psychological torture or if it bothers you to see a woman in extreme mental discomfort!!

This clip is Pure Evil. We don’t want to over hype this clip… so let’s be very specific. This is NOT a clip with non-stop screaming and begging. This IS a clip where a girl is unbelievably frightened and reduced to tears by having her worst fears acted upon and a must purchase for those true fans of sadistic tickle torture. Yes she screams and begs plenty… but the really amazing thing about this is just how REAL it is. This girl is terrified and the amount of DREAD in her eyes, the facial reactions… it’s just incredible.

This is the one you’ve been waiting for, the final clip in the “Andie and the Mystery Hands” Series. If you saw the first parts you already know the story. Andie is a girl who is so scared of being tickled under her arms; she initially refused to allow us to tickle her there during the shoot but finally agreed to trade the 45 plus minutes she had remaining for just 5 minutes of underarm tickling.

This is 10 minutes of pure mental and physical ARMPIT TORTURE. The Mystery Hands can be one very twisted individual with his methodical “Daddy/Therapist” vibe. Andie begs, sobs, cries, whimpers and basically has a small nervous breakdown as TMH’s try to get her to laugh… to let it out… to scream. He talks through most of the clip telling her how much the people are going to like watching her suffer… how her babysitters used to tickle her in the past... and for a finale, he makes her look right at the camera, sobbing and begs you to “Stop Tickling Her”.

VISIT OUR Tickling.info CLIP STORE TO PURCHASE THIS GREAT CLIP at a discount price

Attachments

Not my scene, this. But I'm again grateefule for the prescise description which alows one to make an informed choice.

I am a big fan of your product and grateful for all the amazing clips you guys put out, just voicing my simple dislike for this clip, i didnt like the concept of a pretty gal being driven to such a emotional state as that. Just my humble opinion, i loved the first clip with andie and could only hope she could be used more(maybe have her tickle someone to vent? hint hint hint) But to each their own, keep up the regular fantastic work

goodieluver said:
I am a big fan of your product and grateful for all the amazing clips you guys put out, just voicing my simple dislike for this clip, i didnt like the concept of a pretty gal being driven to such a emotional state as that. Just my humble opinion, i loved the first clip with andie and could only hope she could be used more(maybe have her tickle someone to vent? hint hint hint) But to each their own, keep up the regular fantastic work

thanks for your support! very glad you like our content.

as far as this concept... yes... it's very edgy and not for everyone. That's why we honestly label it as such so that you can make an informed decision about purchasing. We know that not every clip is for every body and we don't want you to buy something you won't like.

It's also one of the reasons that we seperated it from the first part. As you say you enjoyed the first part but this one was not your cup of tea 😉

we will be releasing a new video with "charlie girl" today or tomorrow which is another really good reaction clip, hopefully that will be another one you'll enjoy!

best
bo

That's cool clips, keep the concern on females armpits tickle, men..!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back