• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

Neu Bleu – FREE CLIP Introducing SHAUNA 11/16/04

BleuFetish1

TMF Expert
At FetishCon we had the pleasure of shooting with the lovely Shauna. UNFORTUNATELY I can’t say it was a pleasure for her as well. As a matter of fact, this poor girl disappeared after our shoot for hours (recovery?) and then pretty much didn’t want anything to do with us for the rest of the conference. The few words she would say to us included her making the sign of the cross and telling us we were evil! This is an interesting video; Shauna obviously is a control freak and tries desperately to hide that fact. She whimpers, yelps and begs and at first glance seems like any other delightful tickling victim. But there is something darker here… you can take this video on face value and enjoy her reactions and adorable body HOWEVER if you look closely, you’ll see this is extreme torture for her! She looks like someone who is trying to “just make it through” a terrible ordeal. She hates this… pure and simple but she doesn’t want to give us the satisfaction of knowing it. Make no mistake; this video was traumatic for Shauna and by the end of the video, you’ll really enjoy watching TQ and the cameraman break her down and get her begging!

To see 11 pictures and the full story of this video visit SHAUNA’S PAGE on our website

To purchase visit our CLIP STORE! The full Shauna clip is available as 25 minutes of video at a special price or as 3 smaller clips.

ENJOY THE CLIP

Attachments

• shauna free.rm
    shauna free.rm
    1.5 MB · Views: 6,072
  • FC040shauna2x3.jpg
    FC040shauna2x3.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 1,548
  • FC041shauna2x3.jpg
    FC041shauna2x3.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 1,236
  • FC042shauna2x3.jpg
    FC042shauna2x3.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 1,608
  • FC043shauna2x3.jpg
    FC043shauna2x3.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1,023
I am afraid I didn't see enough of the clip to warrant if I would actually purchase it or not. Thanks though

Upping this to say it's one of the best clips I've ever seen, perhaps the best if personal preference for the model is not involved. One of the very few company clips (at least of american companies) where the ticklee is genuinely ticklish (and really so) and spontaneous in her reactions (or the greatest actress in the business) and also naturally emotionally involved in the event (as in an amateur video, only the video is shot at "professional" levels).
This is truly what I expected to see from producers - at least those which call themselves "close to the community" - but very seldom do and almost never at this level of intensity and reality. Your videos are generally good, some very good but this seems to be the best and one most video amateurs should have, especially those looking for the noncon type.
I'm curious: did you have a contract with the girl and pay her or just a verbal agreement ? Did she use her safeword and was there some sort of bet between her and somebody else or just the agreement with you ? You can PM me with those if there's any sensitive issue 🙂

Last edited:
Upping this to say it's one of the best clips I've ever seen, perhaps the best if personal preference for the model is not involved. One of the very few company clips (at least of american companies) where the ticklee is genuinely ticklish (and really so) and spontaneous in her reactions (or the greatest actress in the business) and also naturally emotionally involved in the event (as in an amateur video, only the video is shot at "professional" levels).
This is truly what I expected to see from producers - at least those which call themselves "close to the community" - but very seldom do and almost never at this level of intensity and reality. Your videos are generally good, some very good but this seems to be the best and one most video amateurs should have, especially those looking for the noncon type.
I'm curious: did you have a contract with the girl and pay her or just a verbal agreement ? Did she use her safeword and was there some sort of bet between her and somebody else or just the agreement with you ? You can PM me with those if there's any sensitive issue 🙂

wow... this is a blast from the past...
this one is from 2004 fetish con
thanks for the kind words... glad you liked it!

as far as how the taping went, if I remember correctly, it was just a verbal agreement. She was an interesting model. She actually was the "silently suffering" type in many ways. But you are completely correct in seeing how much it effected her. She was pretty shook up after.

regards
MJ

The file should work fine, but you have to save it to your computer before you can view it in Real Player.

What's New

10/21/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back