• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Neu Bleu - Free Clip - Little Ivy Tickled in the Big City - She's 20 but looks 16

BleuFetish1

TMF Expert
Believe it or not Little Ivy is 20 years old but she looks about 16 on a good day. She’s definitely NOT mature for her age and comes across as a bit naive. She still wears a retainer that has her slurping thru her tickling scenes which makes her seem even younger.

She claimed to be a topless dancer from a small town in upstate New York coming to our big city to get some work but she had NO idea what she was in for when she agreed to be tickled by The Mystery Hands. All thru this clip we ask her over and over if she is Ok or if she’s Scared and she lies and tries to pretend with lots of false bravado that she’s “fine”. Inside though she was FREAKING OUT. Watch her face, every so often you’ll see real panic and in our upcoming “Ivy Cries” clip coming soon, your going to see the proof!

BUT FOR NOW enjoy this very young looking girl getting tickled like crazy by the Mystery hands. She giggles and squirms and is just adorable and… well… YOUNG LOOKING!. First we tickle her standing up until she tells us she can’t breathe, then we put her on the table and finally add stocks on both her feet and hands.

VISIT OUR Tickling.info CLIP STORE TO PURCHASE THESE GREAT CLIPS

Attachments

• 051306ivyfree.rm
    051306ivyfree.rm
    1.8 MB · Views: 3,989
  • ivysitting.jpg
    ivysitting.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 1,712
  • 1ivy200x300.jpg
    1ivy200x300.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,736
  • 2ivy200x300.jpg
    2ivy200x300.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 965
  • 3ivy200x300.jpg
    3ivy200x300.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1,912
once again i am stunned meerly by the pictures, i haven't even watched the vid yet and i am commpelled to post and say how great his vid looks 🙂

maxamum_sumthin said:
once again i am stunned meerly by the pictures, i haven't even watched the vid yet and i am commpelled to post and say how great his vid looks 🙂

thanks Max
that's nice of you to say...

hope you enjoyed it

I love your videos....Bestest tickling company ever! 🙂

once again, great. I do love that clip, all of the clips fromy yor company that i have seen have been rather special 🙂
you always seem to get the right kinda girl...be she a goth, punk, or jsut plain cute like ivy here..nice stuff 🙂

hehe i like the way you make her beg for her feet to be tickled. nice touch

Now, if she were only skinnier....wore jeans...thin white socks....oh yeah...and no nudity.

No nudity? I used to feel that way, back when I was new to this whole scene. Also, I couldn't stand f/f back then. But for some reason, now I prefer f/f and nudity. I have no idea what happened. I'm not saying I dislike m/f, but I just prefer f/f, and nudity is always awesome to me. I torture my girlfriend by flicking my tongue over her nipples. I have yet to see this done, and I know not all women have ticklish nipples, but... that's something I'd like to see in a Bleu Fetish video. I'm sick, aren't I? Hahahaha!

Great stuff as always, Bleu. You're still the best around in my opinion, and you seem to only get better and better.

Nevordan said:
No nudity? I used to feel that way, back when I was new to this whole scene. Also, I couldn't stand f/f back then. But for some reason, now I prefer f/f and nudity. I have no idea what happened. I'm not saying I dislike m/f, but I just prefer f/f, and nudity is always awesome to me. I torture my girlfriend by flicking my tongue over her nipples. I have yet to see this done, and I know not all women have ticklish nipples, but... that's something I'd like to see in a Bleu Fetish video. I'm sick, aren't I? Hahahaha!

Great stuff as always, Bleu. You're still the best around in my opinion, and you seem to only get better and better.

Thanks for the kind words Nev... we appreicate them AND we also appreciate hearing ideas and constructive critique too. So people letting us know they'd prefer thinner, non nude models is appreciated as well 😉

We'll see if we can get some non-nude models and models having their nipples licked into a tickling frenzy asap 😉

regards

Full armpit, rib and Thigh tickling would make me buy every video you have that meets that criteria, but this clip is hot too.

BleuFetish said:
We'll see if we can get some non-nude models and models having their nipples licked into a tickling frenzy asap 😉

regards

... are you being sarcastic? 😛 I wouldn't blame you if you were, we tickle people can be an odd lot, and I have seen some people get really... crazy... with their opinions (in other words, what they prefer is "right" and everyone else is wrong, and having a different opinion is a hell-worthy trespass in their eyes). But one thing is for certain, you can't please everyone. Though I would like to see that... not non-nude models getting their nipples licked into a frenzy... haha, did I mis-read that? That would be a feat to pull off, wouldn't it? The nipple licking through the clothes part, not the mis-reading part.

Last edited:
Nevordan said:
... are you being sarcastic? 😛 I wouldn't blame you if you were, we tickle people can be an odd lot, and I have seen some people get really... crazy... with their opinions (in other words, what they prefer is "right" and everyone else is wrong, and having a different opinion is a hell-worthy trespass in their eyes). But one thing is for certain, you can't please everyone. Though I would like to see that... not non-nude models getting their nipples licked into a frenzy... haha, did I mis-read that? That would be a feat to pull off, wouldn't it? The nipple licking through the clothes part, not the mis-reading part.

NO.... I'm not being sarcastic at all...
sure... sometimes people's opinions can be a little... well... "much"
but we want to hear them anyway if they want to give them to us.

it's no big deal to ignore the ones that are mean spirited... because most people have honest requests/ideas and that's important for us to know.

Doesnt mean we can please everyone as you say... of course we can't. But we can try to incorporate requests and ideas and it's important for us to listen to our customers when they have something to tell us

regards

wow, haven't seen a lot of your material but that looks awesome. Gonna have to check it all out! Thank you! tickle her more hehe

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back