• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

-NEW- [7/9/09] Lo-Lo and Shelly: In Side-By-Side Stocks! M/F/F, Feet in Stocks, UB!

Are you going to work again with Tomiko and Kordelia Devonshire ? I would love to see them tickled side-by-side.

Are you going to work again with Tomiko and Kordelia Devonshire ? I would love to see them tickled side-by-side.

Yes ma'am! Guaranteed! Not sure when yet...but it'll hopefully happen relatively soon!

Worked with Tomiko in 2005, and Kordelia in 2007...so this side-by-side scenario has been many, many years in the making! 🙂

Would love to have Derek SynKlaire and Kordelia in the side-by-sides as well!!! :omg:

Thanks for the message Mrs Smith!

:toast:

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Here's a suggestion.. lay off the crack. After ever sentence you use an exclamation point. Nobody can be that enthusiastic.

For more on exclamation point usage, watch this: http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=3rd7j-aSqFU

Love the girl. You said she was traveling east.. hope her route takes her through Ohio! 🙂 Great work.

Here's a suggestion.. lay off the crack. After ever sentence you use an exclamation point. Nobody can be that enthusiastic.

For more on exclamation point usage, watch this: http://www.youtube.com /watch?v=3rd7j-aSqFU

Love the girl. You said she was traveling east.. hope her route takes her through Ohio! 🙂 Great work.

Point well taken Zen.... :roflmao:

It's been a hell of a ride thus far! Just showing my appreciation...

:bounce:

Thanks again Zen..and I hope all is well!

Cheers my friend,

Ryan @ Rook's Media

That Seinfeld episode was the first thing that popped into my head while I was reading your posts haha.

I hope it has been a great ride, and it doesn't look like it'll be slowing down for you anytime soon. As long as you have the motivation you'll keep it rolling.

Making money while doing something you love is a great feeling.

That Seinfeld episode was the first thing that popped into my head while I was reading your posts haha.

I hope it has been a great ride, and it doesn't look like it'll be slowing down for you anytime soon. As long as you have the motivation you'll keep it rolling.

Making money while doing something you love is a great feeling.

Very true, my friend...

It's definitely been a great ride thus far...

I've never been more motivated!!!!! It's just been amazing!

Thanks a ton for the kind words, and your support man. Means a lot!

Ryan @ Rook's Media

Wow! I've got to say that Lo-Lo might be my new favorite. Totally ticklish with a great laugh and great attitude. Always comes out smiling and wanting more. I purchased 2 clips. The one of her Belly Tickle and the one where she is hog tied. This is one amazingly HOT lady who seems to be ticklish everywhere! Pick these up!

Lo-Lo. I realize you may be married, but do you have a sister??? LOL!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back