• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Brandy Sketches

kimpossibletk

It has been a while since my last post, but lately I have been working on Brandy's image.Even after doing so very little about her has changed.The first and second sketch is pretty self explainitory, one is a basic fore, angled, and profile shot, and two is a full body sketch.Three is a bellybutton concepts sketch.And four is a concept sketch for the aliens ship.There is more to come. Hope you like it.

Attachments

• File0019.jpg
    File0019.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 597
  • File0020.jpg
    File0020.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 584
  • File0021.jpg
    File0021.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 515
  • File0022.jpg
    File0022.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 443
Last edited:
The sketches are coming along great, kiddo! n_n From the sketches, I'm willing to bet that the finished product is gonna be awesome. And extra kudos on the alien ship. Geometric shapes like that were always a pain for me. >_< Keep up the good work.

Brandy is shaping up nicely, very sunny, dewy-eyed and Disney-esque! The full body sketch is well posed, with its much-appreciated gratuitous sole view! Hope to see the aliens in tickle mode very soon!

looks very good. I'm eager to see the final product!

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back