• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Brandy!

kimpossibletk

Im thinking of refining it.Enjoy!

Attachments

• File0015.jpg
    File0015.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1,360
Last edited:
You've certainly given Brandy a distinctive, elastic cuteness, Kimpossibletk! Hope to see more of her alien abduction adventure... there's plenty of her yet to probe!

Very nice 😀 . Is it me or is there some Stipplewitz inspiration in the drawing style?

lonelykimiko said:
Very nice 😀 . Is it me or is there some Stipplewitz inspiration in the drawing style?
I'm rather curious about that myself. They do seem to share very similar styles.

Hmmm... I think. Ithink. I think, therefore I draw. I think I shall draw thy stipplewitz. Wait a minute! I remember a picture of either stipplewitz or Topin in that position!!!

Sockstickler said:
I'm rather curious about that myself. They do seem to share very similar styles.

Well take a look at the TickleTheater logo at the top left corner of your screen and you'll see the resemblence.

Very nice drawing. Love her feet.

Anime316 said:
Well take a look at the TickleTheater logo at the top left corner of your screen and you'll see the resemblence.

Of course. You see!!! It is subliminal seduction!
ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
ssssssssssssssossssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssscsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssksssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssdsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssfssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssstsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Anime316 said:

Actually, the feet were what tipped me off on the resemblence. They're rather large, and shaped sort of like Stipp's.

That is true.That style(stipp, yenny, topin)was a huge inspiration. So are the positions.Thats my favorite style.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back