• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Catgirl Castmates in Cali & Friends (X4)

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
Believe it or not I've had most of these character concepts just lying around for a long time and after some serious revisions I decided to finally just release them. These are the new friends for Cali & Friends....More detailed backgrounds will be released once I get around to writing them...

(PS: By October....Cali & Friends is going to be making a comeback with a mother @#$!ing vengeance. I know I've made idle claims like this before...so I guess seeing is believing 😉)

NAME: Belou
ETHNICITY: Black
NATIONALITY: British
SHOE SIZE: 12
ORIENTATION: Lesbian
SYNOPSIS: Belou is a hippie spiritualist from England into astrology, tarot cards and mysticism. She hit it off unbelievably well with Isa and the two are now an item...
FETISHES: Belou's most intense erogenous zone is her feet, to the point where she can be brought to orgasm simply from foot worship. Tickling is new to her but she's willing to learn to like it...

NAME: Lin-Yao
ETHNICITY: Asian
NATIONALITY: Chinese
SHOE SIZE: 8
ORIENTATION: Bi-Curious
SYNOPSIS: Lin-Yao grew up in a Chinese circus as an acrobat and contortionist but studied on her own in the arts of yoga and pilates, hoping to eventually move to the states and get a certification for it.
FETISHES: (haven't come up with the specifics yet...will get to it later XD)

NAME: Anya
ETHNICITY: Caucasian
NATIONALITY: American (born in Russia)
SHOE SIZE: 5
ORIENTATION: Straight
SYNOPSIS: Anya came here when she was very young but was always drawn to the club scene, aspiring to compose dance beats and become an actual DJ.
FETISHES: Anya doesn't have a sexual fetish for tickling...but still enjoys it...A LOT. She's almost exclusively a ticklee and ideally craves the most intense and torturous tickling one can deliver...the more sadistic the better.
She hopes eventually someone will be able to break her...

NAME: Sadhya
ETHNICITY: Indian (Hindi)
NATIONALITY: American
SHOE SIZE: 7
ORIENTATION: Bisexual
SYNOPSIS: Sadhya was born in the states to a very traditional Indian family. Despite being raised to be docile and obedient, she had a passion and drive to succeed in life, aspiring to become a professional model and use that as a spring board into a career as a fashion designer.
FETISHES: In order to make her way up the ladder, Sadhya did quite a number of tickling videos and soon learned of her previously unknown fondness for tickling. Her upper body is the worst!

Attachments

• BelouV2.jpg
    BelouV2.jpg
    266 KB · Views: 223
  • LinYao.jpg
    LinYao.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 215
  • Anya.jpg
    Anya.jpg
    212.7 KB · Views: 212
  • SadhyaV2.jpg
    SadhyaV2.jpg
    161.8 KB · Views: 173
Last edited:
Oh look, we get some normal sized feet for a change 😛 Can't wait to see them in action Chesh!

cool, man. ^__^
I'm already excited to see them in next year's project.

Oh, wow, four more sultry ladies added to your list! I am extremely impressed! I'm glad Isa finally got a lover, and by the gods, she's got herself a hot one! Lin-Yao is extremely cute. Anya looks hot and fiesty, and her description is enough to turn on anyone. Sadhya though is definetely my favorite. I'm glad your cat girls finally attracted a girl in glasses, and I've always found the dark skin, light hair combination particularily attractive. I eagerly await the November return of Cali's friends. All in all, a nice lineup and a very potent tease.

Awesome pictures there. Very well done. I especially like Anya and Sadhya myself.

The Cheshire pride grows ever larger and more diverse! A charming selection of new inductees! I, too, favor the fetching Sadhya... flavorfully exotic, yet blessed with girl-next-door familiarity and friendliness! A ticklish combination, and absolute dynamite when it works!

No props for Belou yet? I'm appalled! XD
I can't hone in on one; they're all so gorgeous. But I do like that you're bringing up some new ethnicities.

Relent, if you noticed, I commment on Isa's new lover, aka, Belou. Purple hair and dark skin for the win! Kinda remeniscent of Selis in some ways. Saying I like Sadhya the best of the new recruits is like saying I like Pirates of the Caribean better that Starwars, Back to the Future, and Indiana Jones. I really like Sadhya, but I ADORE them all!

mmmm these are purrrrrrrrrrfectly delicious females...izzy likes Anya best, as izzy is also waiting for someone to break her...but i love the vivid coloring on all of these fantastic drawings...terrific artwork...

This had better not be a ruse like those other times CC... It's gonna be a huge let down and I'm gonna get all worked up for nothing. 😛 I also like Anya best, prolly becuz she reminds me of Cali > almost could be Cali's sister.

As I said elsewhere, Anya is hawt. Well, they're all hawt but she especially has my eye. Lovin' these new additions! :happy:

What's New

9/16/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back