• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* Dannii Harwood & Lucy Zara's Christmas Tickle! Part 1 (F/F, MF/F, Nylons, Bare)

turtleboy2

1st Level Red Feather
*NEW* Dannii Harwood & Lucy Zara's Christmas Tickle! Part 1 (F/F, MF/F, Nylons, Bare)

Hi again folks,

A lot of people requested this! Gorgeous UK babe Dannii Harwood is one of the most popular model that I've worked with and a number of people (including myself!) have really wanted to see her getting tickled by another female...well, eventually I decided what the hell - lets do it! Lucy Zara is another top UK glamour/fetish model who like Dannii, has appeared on various TV shows and been published in numerous papers and magazines including Penthouse, Playboy, FHM and many more. She's also very experienced with bondage and fetish work generally and often plays the Dom/mistress role...she's also Dannii's best friend in real-life!

All of this meant that when it came to tickling Dannii, I couldn't have had a better model to tie Dannii up and tickle her (I actually got Lucy to do the tieing for this one - this lady even carries her own 'spare' rope in the boot of her car for whenever she needs it!). Feeling festive, we went for a sexy Christmas present theme this time and had Dannii dressed in sexy santa lingerie and tied to her own bed for Lucy to unwrap and have her fun with! ...and fun she had! It was clear that she really enjoyed teasing Dannii throughout this one and I think it was one of the best scenes I've filmed for that reason alone!

After leading the camera into the bedroom, Lucy slowly warms Dannii up by tickling her feet and gently teasing the upperbody. She then starts to explore Dannii's weak spots and when she finds them, she really makes Dannii scream and thrash about! Lucy is a very tall, sexy woman and she easily dominates Dannii with her long legs and arms. She has a great technique of luring Dannii into a false sense of security with gentle tickles before grabbing her weakspots and really going for it! Later, we both tickle Dannii's feet together and finally Lucy rips her tights to tickle the barefeet with baby oil, brushes, fingers and even using part of Dannii's tights in between her toes!

This was quite a long scene and by the end Dannii was looking like she'd been dragged through a hedge backwards, with her makeup smeared and her breasts escaping from her top....truly a terrible sight to behold lol! 😉 Naturally she had to have a shot at Lucy afterwards! (coming soon)

Hope you enjoy the preview anyway - you can get the full 20 minutes of this one at www.uktickling.com

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/files/319539212/Dannii_Lucy_Christmas_pt_1_sample.wmv

Thanks!

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back