• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* Dannii Harwood & Lucy Zara's Christmas Tickle! Pt2- Lucy's Turn! (Nylon, Bare)

turtleboy2

1st Level Red Feather
*NEW* Dannii Harwood & Lucy Zara's Christmas Tickle! Pt2- Lucy's Turn! (Nylon, Bare)

Hi again,
This is the next installment from my latest shoot with super hot glamour girl Dannii Harwood - part 1 with Dannii tied and tickled (and a hot bonus clip too!) can be found here:
http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=55823

This time, it was the turn of Dannii's best friend and top model Lucy Zara to get it! Lucy made an excellent tickler in part 1 and took great glee in dominating, teasing and tickling Dannii! Lucy is much taller than Dannii and is a natural Domme. She's certainly no stranger to bondage - she is in fact, something of a rope mistress herself and even carries 'spare' rope in the boot of her car in case she needs it, lol!), but being tied up and tickled...well, this was a bit of a new experience for her! Lucy's reactions are very different to those of Dannii as she is not used to being submissive and tries very hard to stay in control. Although she does not shriek or scream with laughter like Dannii, I was quite pleasantly surprised by Lucy's reactions - she has a kind of middle-class, girly giggle that she tries very hard to suppress, which was very cute! Lucy is actually a very sexy, sophisticated lady in person and I was completely blown away by her personality...and her voice! :wub

Lucy is tickled by Dannii on her nylon feet, legs, upperbody and neck. At times we tickle her feet together and later Dannii rips the hose for a little barefoot tickling at the end! Those of you who are looking for a frantic screamer this one may not be for you, but for those who like to see an amazingly sexy lady squirming, wriggling, giggling and gasping will love it! (I did anyway!) This session was cut a little short when Dannii's cleaner arrived early (a little embarassing with Lucy sat in the stocks beside Dannii's Christmas tree, lol!) but we still got a cute scene out of it anyway. Hope you like it - the full version is available from www.uktickling.com

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/files/320926485/Dannii_Lucy_Christmas_pt_2_sample.wmv

Thanks 🙂

Please do use for example Megaupload instead of Rapidshare, as many are having trouble with Rapidshare at the moment.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back