• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Diva Pics for WWE fans.

wraven

TMF Poster
Here are some new pics of WWE's Stacey Kiebler. Some nice ones I might add. Enjoy 😀

Attachments

• 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 212
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 308
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 334
  • 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 900
I really need to get back into the WWE... Very nice pics, especially #4. Thanks for posting.

They let Joy, Jackie, and Dawn Marie go. Thats sad. They also laid off other talent too, even wresters. Either theres just no work for them right now, their contracts expired and they didn't wish to renew them, or this was a nice way of saying they're just not what the business wants right now. Its a shame whenever this happens.

Lesnar might be coming back though. 🙂

On topic, gotta love Stacey. She's probably my favorite. :happy:

stacys feet are always great to see.....but i'm waiting for christy hemme to how off her soles! Lots of pics out there with here shoes on..but i'm waiting for the shoes off stuff to start coming in

Im glad you've enjoyed the pictures, because I have a bit more that ive located. I found none yet of christies feet, but i found her in a nice tight "bondage" oufit that I think you'll enjoy. The pictures are as follows:
1. Christe Hemme.........2-4. The always lovely Stacey Kiebler. There is more to come in the next post.

Attachments

• 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 87
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 148
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 91
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Continued..........................

5-6. Torrie Wilson...........7-8. For good measure, some impecable pictures of the stunning Trish Stratus........9. Lovely picture but I forget her name. So ladies and gentlemen, do enjoy🙂.

Attachments

• 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 137
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 81
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 79
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 101
  • 20.jpg
    20.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
I found another good pic of Stacy

Attachments

• 42ls1.jpg
    42ls1.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 129
Excellent picture friend. I can say I've never seen that one before.

I believe those pictures that you speak of are either from her june or july photo shoot with WWE. As a matter of fact, she is starting to show her feet in more and more pictures recently....hmmmmm, I wonder why? lol.

Vladislaus Dracula said:
They let Joy, Jackie, and Dawn Marie go. Thats sad. They also laid off other talent too, even wresters. Either theres just no work for them right now, their contracts expired and they didn't wish to renew them, or this was a nice way of saying they're just not what the business wants right now. Its a shame whenever this happens.

Lesnar might be coming back though. 🙂

On topic, gotta love Stacey. She's probably my favorite. :happy:

There might be a way to bring them all back! Just click on the link and sign a petition remember every little bit helps.

http:..www.petitiononline.com/33456/petition.html

The petition needs to be worded better, typos need to be corrected and the overall proposal needs to be more professional than its coming across to me. It seems more like a childish rant and I doubt any WWE official will take it seriously as it is.

In matters like this, presentation really does matter. The more professional you are and the more tact you show makes more impressions than what reads like an opinionated outrage. You have to treat this as if it were a speech, a debate, and it needs to be punctual, precise, and analytical for it to even begin to be taken seriously.

If you are/were in charge of this petition, I highly suggest a redraft. (Though I doubt anything will change by having a petition. New talent will replace the old. So is this petition really about these individuals or about the posture of the business as a whole? Also consider that when making this petition. Petitioning WWE for not delivering satisfactory entertainment (in the minds of some) isn't grounds for a petition, me thinks.)

Last edited:
Honestly...losing those three 'divas' hasn't hurt the product at all. They are just pin ups that were under contract to pose in bikinis. It's not like any of them made the transition that Stratus did from being a hot body to the best female worker in WWE history.

Any online petition like that is going to get shot down. It doesn't matter. The second any of them can work a top wristlock, then I will cry.

I have to say Joy was cute but the only real memoriable thing I saw her do is, be an abductee stuffed in the trunk of JBL's limo. Still I wish they would drop the Diva search myself, they let go of too any folk to do another one.
(stupid thing and deserved it's Gooker award last year)

Why made well Joy was one of the girls who were in it, so yeah why bother with it when they hired more then just boring Hemme.

Anyway yeah back on pics Love the Stacy's and the Torrie ones. I may browse some of my pics later and put some stuff in my photobucket to post.

Vladislaus Dracula said:
The petition needs to be worded better, typos need to be corrected and the overall proposal needs to be more professional than its coming across to me. It seems more like a childish rant and I doubt any WWE official will take it seriously as it is.

In matters like this, presentation really does matter. The more professional you are and the more tact you show makes more impressions than what reads like an opinionated outrage. You have to treat this as if it were a speech, a debate, and it needs to be punctual, precise, and analytical for it to even begin to be taken seriously.

If you are/were in charge of this petition, I highly suggest a redraft. (Though I doubt anything will change by having a petition. New talent will replace the old. So is this petition really about these individuals or about the posture of the business as a whole? Also consider that when making this petition. Petitioning WWE for not delivering satisfactory entertainment (in the minds of some) isn't grounds for a petition, me thinks.)

No I'm not in charge of this petition!!! It was just a suggestion!!!! There is no reason for you to be asshole and disrespect someone about it!!! Just because someone made a mistake does not mean you have to insult them! Only person who being childish is you!!!

No problem. Glad you like them. But honestly, with the exception of Trish, Stacey and maybe Torrie, the diva talent has gone down hill as of late. TO be honest, I really dont think there even is a womens division anymore. All it seems like now is the WWF(I REFUSE TO SAY WWE) pays ladies to run around the ring in scantaly clad clothing and do repetitivly stupid things for audence amusement. Is firing people left and right really the answer, and im not just talking about the divas. No wonder New Japan and ROH get better ratings than WWF.

Laughingboy said:
No I'm not in charge of this petition!!! It was just a suggestion!!!! There is no reason for you to be asshole and disrespect someone about it!!! Just because someone made a mistake does not mean you have to insult them! Only person who being childish is you!!!

Calm down and stop jumping to conclusions. I'm not insulting anyone. I'm just saying that this could have and should have been done better, especially since its a quote un quote official petition to the WWE. Anyone would agree with me and doing so would hardly be childish since no one here has resorted to childish name calling and insults like you which leads me to believe this IS your petition and you are denying it. Theres no reason for someone to take it so personally otherwise. That and you are making the same type of typos in your post that are consistant with the petition's errors...but whatever, it doesn't matter. I've not insulted you or anyone, just said something that would have been common sense- make it more professional. No harm and no foul.

But as was said, by others now, this whole attempt may be trivial so even responding to you at all may not have been worth my time, especially now seeing how you've reacted.

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back