• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

new ecomic "Ticklish Backyard Soccer" - mf/f feet nylons

fantomaz021

TMF Novice
hi,

just released a new 20 page e-comic. I attach some sample pics and the setcard of a new model featured in this e-comic. more information you find at my website http://fantomaz.web-base.at

there is also a voting going on for one out of four e-comics that will be available for free for site members. you can also look at previews or participate in the voting as non-members. just check the overview of the member sections or visit the board.

greetz fantomaZ

Last edited:
I know my own works aren't anywhere near perfect, but there's something I noticed in these that I can't skip by without mentioning about... That's the stockings. They look realistic, but what's not realistic is that they are quite a bit TOO big for the legs and feet. Seeing as these are made of elastic material, they should not leave so much space between them and the legs/feet. Here it is like they are filled with air.

Maybe that's a minor bit of nitpicking to some people, but to me it looks distracting. Maybe you can't improve that next time (although I have not seen this effect in other 3D imagery on the forum).

I agree with Illohnoh, it looks like the foot has a barrier or somthing >.<
but other than that, ill be sure to check it out. thanks.

stockings are probably the most difficult thing to make it look realistic in poser. I started doing this kind of stuff years ago when I had to use second skin textures and morph the toes to simulate stocking toes which looked terrible. that's the reason why I had to wait until the development of HQ-models and stockings. now it depends on the model how close to realism I can get. Canan is a V3 model while Amy is a V4 elite model which means that Amy's stockings look much better than Canan's because I can magnetize them to the body. I'll attach some sample pics that show the difference. the one with the tan nylons is a V4 model. at most angles a V4 stocking looks nearly perfect as you can see in the pic where both Canan and Amy are shown. that's the main reason why i am filling up the ranks of my e-models with new HQ and UHQ Elite models. the others will be reduced step by step to supporting characters. but you can always look at the quality of featured models before buying an e-comic because there are setcards of each models you can download for free.

greetz fantomaZ

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back