• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New F/F Sample - Tickling Holly's Feet

Holly's adorable. I coulda sworn I said something about it on this forum. Maybe in the images section? As they say, the memory is the first thing that goes....

Did you do any upperbody work with her?

Another great clip, if you had her back, would love to see her get the double team tummy/upperbody treatment with Charlee teasing of course. tO be fair though, all your girls should get that treatment imo, lol.

Beautiful smile on her and would love to see how ticklish her underarms and sides are, will you be doing more with her? She's latina, right?

DK

OK, to answer all of your questions at once. Holly had driven another model over for a shoot back in November. We convinced her to be tickled, but only had time to tickle her feet before she had to leave. She said she would come over the next day. We were obviously hoping to tickle her belly and underarms, however, she was a no show the next day and has never returned our calls. We were really disappointed! With every model we shoot now, so long as they're ticklish, we tickle, at minimum, their feet, underarms and belly. We also try to get a nylon tickle too.

Charlee @ Tickle Torture
http://www.clips4sale.com/9697

Holly's adorable. I coulda sworn I said something about it on this forum. Maybe in the images section? As they say, the memory is the first thing that goes....

Did you do any upperbody work with her?

Another great clip, if you had her back, would love to see her get the double team tummy/upperbody treatment with Charlee teasing of course. tO be fair though, all your girls should get that treatment imo, lol.

Beautiful smile on her and would love to see how ticklish her underarms and sides are, will you be doing more with her? She's latina, right?

DK

OK, to answer all of your questions at once. Holly had driven another model over for a shoot back in November. We convinced her to be tickled, but only had time to tickle her feet before she had to leave. She said she would come over the next day. We were obviously hoping to tickle her belly and underarms, however, she was a no show the next day and has never returned our calls. We were really disappointed! With every model we shoot now, so long as they're ticklish, we tickle, at minimum, their feet, underarms and belly. We also try to get a nylon tickle too.

Charlee @ Tickle Torture
http://www.clips4sale.com/9697

Oh, drat. Well, the foot clip's really cute!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back