• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* February Auditions

t2productions

1st Level Red Feather
I thought I would start this morning off with an awesome gift to the community. This thread has not 1, not 2, not 3, even not 4...but 5 auditions for your viewing pleasure. There's a lot of variety here for everyone so you'll surely enjoy it.

As always, I welcome your feedback on any and all candidates.

The first one up is stunning. Very ticklish and had a tough time keeping steady. Definately a candidate for the stocks I think .

Attachments

• jh2.jpg
    jh2.jpg
    533.5 KB · Views: 440
  • jh3.jpg
    jh3.jpg
    399.1 KB · Views: 474
  • jh6.jpg
    jh6.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 538
  • jaud1.wmv
    jaud1.wmv
    2.1 MB · Views: 1,574
  • jaud2.wmv
    jaud2.wmv
    2.9 MB · Views: 1,263
Next one up...

This second one had to have the most pronounced reaction I've seen! Very ticklish for sure!

Attachments

• mv1.jpg
    mv1.jpg
    525.3 KB · Views: 400
  • mv3.jpg
    mv3.jpg
    533.9 KB · Views: 238
  • maud1.wmv
    maud1.wmv
    2.5 MB · Views: 967
  • maud2.wmv
    maud2.wmv
    4.2 MB · Views: 788
The Girl Next Door!

Third one up is the girl next door type. If you like that, you won't be disappointed with this. Great reactions and definately someone we'd need the stocks for!

Attachments

• na6.jpg
    na6.jpg
    456.6 KB · Views: 185
  • na4.jpg
    na4.jpg
    427.3 KB · Views: 151
  • na1.jpg
    na1.jpg
    188 KB · Views: 236
  • naud1.wmv
    naud1.wmv
    3.5 MB · Views: 779
  • naud2.wmv
    naud2.wmv
    4.2 MB · Views: 581
Exotic, Classy, and Ticklish!

Our fourth is a rare find! Classy, exotic, and ticklish! She was very nervous about this but managed to have fun with it.

Attachments

• lw4.jpg
    lw4.jpg
    647.5 KB · Views: 131
  • lw2.jpg
    lw2.jpg
    294.8 KB · Views: 74
  • lw6.jpg
    lw6.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 318
  • laud1.wmv
    laud1.wmv
    2.4 MB · Views: 614
  • laud2.wmv
    laud2.wmv
    3.5 MB · Views: 505
Last bur certainly not least!

The last one actually was a referral from a good guy. She had no idea what she was coming for, as that was kept secret. Once she realized, she was anxious but similarly curious.

Attachments

• ca5.jpg
    ca5.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 204
  • ca3.jpg
    ca3.jpg
    299.6 KB · Views: 145
  • ca1.jpg
    ca1.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 210
  • caud1.wmv
    caud1.wmv
    3.1 MB · Views: 775
  • caud2.wmv
    caud2.wmv
    3.6 MB · Views: 567
Hey Darth,
I thought they were all nice in a squirmy kind of giggley way. #1 and #4 had beautiful feet. #2 definitely needs to be tied securely. #3 had some plump soles that could use a good licking. #5 was okay... my least favorite... but she was up against some stiff competion. Thanks for the preview... would love to see the stock versions!

i really liked #3, great reaction and great soft soles, and #2 in a close 2nd, awesome reaction.

love to see #3 in the stocks tickled with fingers and feathers.

Great Videos

You defenately have to get #2 in the stocks with her toes tied back. What a reaction! Amazing!

I also loved #3. Her feet look a bit 'odd' but she looks like fun to tickle.

I like yer stuff. But do me a favor. Get number 5 a pedicure.

Where do you find your models?

Thanks for the feedback all! Keep it coming! I'm definately going to deliver on some of your requests! My shoots will have the stocks in place! 🙂

Great Videos

You defenately have to get #2 in the stocks with her toes tied back. What a reaction! Amazing!

I also loved #3. Her feet look a bit 'odd' but she looks like fun to tickle.

I liked #2 and #3 the best. They both had great reactions and seemed to have fun.

Just shut up... you clearly have no idea what you are talking about!

that's telling him...gesh...you are gracious enough to post these clips..if someone doesn't like them why don't they just not post..there always will be trouble-makers...don't let it get to you...they were all ticklish, IMHO...

Ok, second is a must. Still, needs some serious pedicure.

I also loved five, she is not boring! just... being timid, you know... That precisly why you should do a video with her, thats the kind of girls that are fantastic for this stuff... And she is so beautiful, and her soles, man!!!... Please say yes!!!!:cry

I liked very much first one's feet too.

Of course they all need tight restraints. Stocks as always will do fine.

May I suggest you something? Your tematic about these executive girls or something (by the way, how do you manage to get this kind of girls into this? :S ) is great, but you know what would it make it perfect? If you could go on further with intense tickle torture... you know, with oil on their feet and stuff like that..

Aw, thanks! I just find it ignorant to make a comment like that when clearly, there's no basis for it. It's ok though... he's probably broke w/o a job and just mad at the world, lol 🙂.

that's telling him...gesh...you are gracious enough to post these clips..if someone doesn't like them why don't they just not post..there always will be trouble-makers...don't let it get to you...they were all ticklish, IMHO...

This is such great feedback that I chose to personally respond to each item 🙂.

I agree w/you on the pedi - it's actually a requirement of mine before a model comes to shoot, so she will definately have one prior to it. Five...I was on the fence with in the beginning but after seeing how well over she went with the crowd, I'm going to shoot her too! Same goes for the others... there was just so much variety that everyone liked something. I'd be doing a dis-service if I didn't move forward with all 5.

The stocks were going to be a given on this one. Gotta have it 🙂. I like your idea on making it more intense... might be just the ticket to send one or more over the edge 😉.

How do I get these types of girls to do it? It's all about how you make it sound... your wording and presentation could make the difference between it seeming weird and obscure to fun and entertaining. If you have a sales background of any kind, this should be pretty easy 🙂.

Ok, second is a must. Still, needs some serious pedicure.

I also loved five, she is not boring! just... being timid, you know... That precisly why you should do a video with her, thats the kind of girls that are fantastic for this stuff... And she is so beautiful, and her soles, man!!!... Please say yes!!!!:cry

I liked very much first one's feet too.

Of course they all need tight restraints. Stocks as always will do fine.

May I suggest you something? Your tematic about these executive girls or something (by the way, how do you manage to get this kind of girls into this? :S ) is great, but you know what would it make it perfect? If you could go on further with intense tickle torture... you know, with oil on their feet and stuff like that..

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back