• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New FREE Comic #2 - The Blonde Girl On The Beach - LisaLisaJam

Fabulous sequence of images and dialog! :bouncybou
I especially liked the description of how the lee couldn't help feeling 1) that she deserved the tickle torture, 2) that she wanted to submit to the ler, who was her Mistress, and 3) that she surrendered to the ler.

amazing work, can you do one where the soles of someone's shoe/boots get ripped off and the bare feet tickled inside? ;3

Looks like Blondie got a taste of her own medicine like I thought she would lol. Thank you for sharing, and I must say I’ve never seen an expression display this much suffering from tickle torture as you’ve just conveyed

Looks like Blondie got a taste of her own medicine like I thought she would lol. Thank you for sharing, and I must say I’ve never seen an expression display this much suffering from tickle torture as you’ve just conveyed
Well. I do what I can hehe. Which expression in particular on this comic?

As per my name, I love the torturous side of tickling. That involves a ruthless Ler, a hyper ticklish Lee, and a diabolical predicament. All of which your story enca
I'll accept a few more words from you than that ... after you recover! LOL
What was "wow!" about it?

Another beautiful production .... although I have to admit to being more turned on by your previous edition where the guy was trapped in a box and tortured. To have a guy reduced to tears was fantastic and look forward to more ... of all your work.

While I'm usually into blondes I found the brunette to be cuter, shame she wasn't the one being tickled. I like the facial features and the tanned skin over the pale and pink look. One with her on the belly would be very nice.

One thing I don't understand is the blonde seemed to look fine at the start but progressively started looking scarier as she was tickled... Went a bit too far on trying to make them look ticklish and you stopped caring about the looks factor. I've seen very tickling good looking women being tickled before and their facial features and skin don't completely mutate, I feel that that a bit overdone and there is better ways to show ticklishness.

Last edited:
Another beautiful production .... although I have to admit to being more turned on by your previous edition where the guy was trapped in a box and tortured. To have a guy reduced to tears was fantastic and look forward to more ... of all your work.
Why thank you. I agree with ya in some ways.

While I'm usually into blondes I found the brunette to be cuter, shame she wasn't the one being tickled. I like the facial features and the tanned skin over the pale and pink look. One with her on the belly would be very nice.

One thing I don't understand is the blonde seemed to look fine at the start but progressively started looking scarier as she was tickled... Went a bit too far on trying to make them look ticklish and you stopped caring about the looks factor. I've seen very tickling good looking women being tickled before and their facial features and skin don't completely mutate, I feel that that a bit overdone and there is better ways to show ticklishness.

Thanks for your thoughts on that. I think I understand what you're getting at. The problem is that with AI art you never really get the same exact person to show up. For example you could type for it to draw "a blonde girl with blue eyes" and it will. The you can immediately ask for it to draw "a blonde girl with blue eyes that is laughing." It will draw that but she won't look like the first blonde girl, not exactly enough.

That being said, I think you and I differ in that I desire the ticklee to be laughing so hard, so out of control that they actually don't look like themselves while in that state of insanity, and so they don't look quite as beautiful or handsome. To me that's part of the embarrassment of tickle torture, the inability to keep composure and look "normal" haha. And again I appreciate you expressing your thoughts about it. And yep. Agree. The brunette is prettier to me, but not by much.

Reactions: Q_0
Thanks for your thoughts on that. I think I understand what you're getting at. The problem is that with AI art you never really get the same exact person to show up. For example you could type for it to draw "a blonde girl with blue eyes" and it will. The you can immediately ask for it to draw "a blonde girl with blue eyes that is laughing." It will draw that but she won't look like the first blonde girl, not exactly enough.

That being said, I think you and I differ in that I desire the ticklee to be laughing so hard, so out of control that they actually don't look like themselves while in that state of insanity, and so they don't look quite as beautiful or handsome. To me that's part of the embarrassment of tickle torture, the inability to keep composure and look "normal" haha. And again I appreciate you expressing your thoughts about it. And yep. Agree. The brunette is prettier to me, but not by much.
I see thank you, I guess we all look for different things out of tickling.

LISALISA - Your protagonists are very beautiful and their facial expressions are so impressive.
I only miss Blondie's toes a little, because the boy's are extraordinarily beautiful.

LISALISA - You really are a master of the genre and as reward for your work:
you really deserve to spend several hours in a large box so that all of your fans can tickle you lovingly and for a long time.
I would fly halfway around the world to take part in this thank you-program :dancingbanana:

LISALISA - Your protagonists are very beautiful and their facial expressions are so impressive.
I only miss Blondie's toes a little, because the boy's are extraordinarily beautiful.

LISALISA - You really are a master of the genre and as reward for your work:
you really deserve to spend several hours in a large box so that all of your fans can tickle you lovingly and for a long time.
I would fly halfway around the world to take part in this thank you-program :dancingbanana:

LOL haha. Funny stuff SoleAction.

What's New

9/11/2024
In Memory
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back