• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

new here need some tips/ advice

ticklebaby1

Hello I am new to tickling but absolutely love it. I am a girl and a Tickler I also love to be tickled but love tickling more. My ticklee (a boy) has much more experience with tickling then I do and I am looking for some ways to drive him wild. Any tips or tricks would be great. Also I read the tips section which was helpful but i am looking for more from the girl tickling guy perspective. Help please.

On a Serious Note: The Groin Area is particularly sensitive. Around where the legs join at the crotch.

Also, the head of the penis, is quite ticklish when erect. particularly the undersides of the head, if he is circumcised, it will be easier to get at it.

The ribs are also quite sensitive in the right places, don't just grab them and go for broke. You can dig your fingers in and wiggle around each rib, inspecting throrughly to find a spot. Believe me, there will be.

But you should really just explore his body. You will be surprised what drives him wild.

I confirm what Journia said, around the groin area is a great place for sure. You can't go wrong - just make sure you're gentle when you're working around there. From my experience, guys also have very sensitive nipples - tease him by tickling around them, and then playing with them softly with your fingertips. That's sure to drive him wild. 😛

I also confirm what Journia said.
You can also rub baby oil on the feet and slowly to a more fast pace, wiggle and rake fingers and fingernails all over every inch of the bare feet, tops, bottoms, toes, under the toes and so on...making sure to not miss a single inch of those ticklish feet!

Sinisterly,

Boris

I find sometimes that the mental element is a factor rather than the pure tickle method or place on the body.

I often blindfold the lee so they don't know where the tickle attact is going to come from if i'am silent enough.

Using baby talk can make them laugh or anger them, i never use gags because i like to her the laughter, squeals, screams, begging, pleas, and comments like calling me a bitch so i have the excuse to punish further.

I explain in great detail exactly what i'am going to do, like remove a watch and say "the only thing you will be waring will be your after shave" " i will drown you in your own sweat" then sometimes do something different.

Slowly tease and take time stripping them teasing as you go.

Try going near to the ticklish areas but not quite making it, then when your tickling a less ticklish area just run a feather or finger nail along the groin and on the penis, if errect feather up the back and run a finger nail along the front just a light tease, then move away but keep doing it.

Two years ago my mentor taught me about hot and cold, sharp ice cubes when your blindfolded can feel like a knife, the one foot iced and the other warmed with a hair drier adds to the sensation of tickling, sometimes it compliments it some time not, different moulds for the ice cubes is a idea, a thin slice for going between butt chheks, or a round tapered iceicle, saying no more on that.

The salon wher i have my hair styled save human hair from the long to short styles, and makes up brushes, the one girl who does the massage is into tickling, so improvise look at what can be used to tickle and save it for a suprise, even a metal dog comb is a instrument of tickle tourture on the feet with oil.

The more tickling you do the more you learn so good luck.

Thanks so much for the advice! I also am trying to figure out new positions to tickle in. My lee is very strong and I really can’t do anything unless he is restrained he moves way to much. I have bondage straps and usually just tie him spread out on his back or on his stomach but am trying to figure out ways to mix things up while still restraining him. Anymore advice would be great thanks again!

hmm well as far as bondage goes, ive said it before you can never go wrong with 2pairs of handcuffs especially the fuzzy kind u can get at like spencers or something. and as far as positions only ever really done one arm to each side of the bed, which seems to be quite effective and simple then again its pretty easy to be dominant as a guy haha

all great replys.. i am using this for my own adventures..lol

thanks!

xoxo
angel

I also confirm what Journia said.
You can also rub baby oil on the feet and slowly to a more fast pace, wiggle and rake fingers and fingernails all over every inch of the bare feet, tops, bottoms, toes, under the toes and so on...making sure to not miss a single inch of those ticklish feet!

Sinisterly,

Boris

But can you confirm location of moose and squirrel?

Thanks again for all the replys! Another question what are fun things to tickle with i have tried a few but was just curious about what you guys have tried.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back