• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW*Koshka tk pic (fm/f - feet) gouache painted

Rgevskiy1

TMF Regular
This is kinda a tribute to the Scavenger's style. =)
Probably, we shall use this way of painting in next times too.

Attachments

• KoshkaPaint001.jpg
    KoshkaPaint001.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 661
Always like your stuff! the army style characters you created fit really well into a tickle torture world 🙂

Interesting! The paint supplies a dimension of creamy smoothness that contrasts nicely with the hard lines and block colors you generally employ! It breathes pleasing life into the characters' faces, which take on depth and added expressiveness. The uniforms benefit, too: the blend of camouflage greens in Koshka's jacket assume a realistic subtlty. And that stucco-pattern background, so warm and richly cloistering, is indeed most suggestive of Scavenger! A wildly successful experiment! This approach would do wonders for one of your forest settings!

Fantastic! Gouache painting really fits your drawing style. I totally agree, you should use this kind of coloration in your future works too. I myself am not that good at goache painting (that's why I use acrylics), but it looks like Friday-13 is really skilled at it! Thank you for sharing, Rgevskiy! 🙂

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back