• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New! Last Laugh EPSILON clip

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone!

Just a quick message to let you know that I just released my 5th tickling video, Last Laugh Epsilon. As usual, you can go to my website (www.thelastlaughinc.com) to learn more about it, to see some sample pictures and to play/download a sample clip.

If you want to check out the clip right now, CLICK HERE. The clip is a wmv file, so you need to have a wmv-capable player installed to play it (like Windows Media Player, for instance).

Many thanks to Uncle Steve from www.extremetickling.com for hosting the clip.

By the way, I don't know how many people have problems with my website, but I'd like to remind everyone that my site was designed with a resolution of 1024x768 in mind. If things don't look right, like text and pictures are all mixed up, boxes vary in width and/or you can't see all of the left frame, it may be because your system is set to a resolution of 800x600 or lower. It's no problem, everything will work just fine anyway. It will just look rather weird, that's all. Still, I apologize for this.

Great Clip!

Real, honest ticklishness! The young ladies are having fun! The sole licking and light nibbles are incredibly hot! 😎

Complete foot tickling- Just how I love it 🙂. Thanks 'Francois A' and congratulations on another great clip.

all of the movies seem to be coming up as text documents when i go to save it.....i wonder why...

ticktort said:
all of the movies seem to be coming up as text documents when i go to save it.....i wonder why...

I really have no idea either. It shouldn't do that. To be honest, some people do have problems playing my sample clips because they're wmv files. Especially Mac users, I think. But otherwise, if you use a wmv-capable player, like Windows Media Player, and make sure it's updated to a recent version, it should play just fine. Although you seem to be saying that the problem is the result of downloading.

How exactly do you proceed when you download a clip? Maybe I or someone else can suggest a solution. Normally the wmv extension should be correct automatically, but if the downloaded file ends up as plain text maybe the extension isn't right for some reason? I don't know. All I know is that the clips work fine for me and, as far as I can tell, most other people. The files themselves are ok. But since each system is different, some people do have problems sometimes. I'm hoping we can find a solution to yours.

yeah its wierd. they used to work just fine for me about a month and a half ago. i could download em without any problems, and view em. all of a sudden i cant downoad em anymore, if i right-click on the link and save target-as it wants to save it as a text file. if i left click the link it opens to a page with a bunch of text on it. hmmm...its odd considering ive never had problems before.

ticktort said:
yeah its wierd. they used to work just fine for me about a month and a half ago. i could download em without any problems, and view em. all of a sudden i cant downoad em anymore, if i right-click on the link and save target-as it wants to save it as a text file. if i left click the link it opens to a page with a bunch of text on it. hmmm...its odd considering ive never had problems before.

I don't understand it. I just checked them and they all work fine. Downloading to your hard drive and changing the extension to wmv wouldn't fix the problem, would it? Hmm, probably not. I mean, if they worked for you in the past they should still now. There must be another solution, but I'm sorry to say I don't have it.

Type in the .wmv extension

ticktort said:

Whether you left or right click, if you type .wmv as the extension for the file name, the clip will be saved as a windows media file. Keep the file name, but type .wmv after it, and it will be OK. I found this out some time ago, when I encountered the same problem. Wherever it was, I read about this problem,but can't remember which site I stumbled upon this.

thats what i was gonna try next...but i got them to download by using getright. but, thanks for the help everyone

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back