• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New! Last Laugh EPSILON pictures

The Last Laugh

3rd Level Green Feather
Hello everyone!

Just a quick message to let you know that I just released my 5th tickling video, Last Laugh Epsilon. As usual, you can go to my website (www.thelastlaughinc.com) to learn more about it, to see some sample pictures and to play/download a sample clip.

If you want to check out the clip right now, CLICK HERE. The clip is a wmv file, so you need to have a wmv-capable player installed to play it (like Windows Media Player, for instance).

Many thanks to Uncle Steve from www.extremetickling.com for hosting the clip.

By the way, I don't know how many people have problems with my website, but I'd like to remind everyone that my site was designed with a resolution of 1024x768 in mind. If things don't look right, like text and pictures are all mixed up, boxes vary in width and/or you can't see all of the left frame, it may be because your system is set to a resolution of 800x600 or lower. It's no problem, everything will work just fine anyway. It will just look rather weird, that's all. Still, I apologize for this.

The clip kept buffering, making it really slow for me for the most part. In spite of that, it is still an amazing clip, and you are my hero for having filmed it.

Seymour Natus said:
The clip kept buffering, making it really slow for me for the most part.

That's possible. I guess it depends on your connection and what software you're using. I don't know. In my case, when I try playing one of my sample clips online, Windows Media Player downloads it completely before playing it, so it always plays just fine. To avoid buffering, you can download it to your hard drive instead of playing it directly.

In any case, I'm glad you enjoyed it, in spite of the buffering problem.

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back