• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tiedandtickled2

hi everyone i just joined im really ticklish guy from canada about to move out in the summer i have 2 tickling audition in 2 months im known as the most ticklish person in the whole world. i already got accepted in real tickling, tickled-men and silver cherry as a model 🙁 which is going to be rough cuz i never been tied or tickled before in my life. i have over 20 spots and i can only take 2 seconds of tickling before i lose it in hysterics. so right now im hoping to make some friends and hopefully find someone who can help me prepare for my tickling audition for being tied and tickled. hope to meet new friends and people thank you everyone

thats me in the pic im 19 years old lol

Attachments

• me.JPG
    me.JPG
    12.2 KB · Views: 40
Greetings, T 'n' T! Can't help you with your audition, but I am happy to welcome you the the TTC!

ty 🙂 im guessing this was a bad time to start and account since its like 3:17am here lol man im dumb

Don't worry, you'll get plenty of response! Everyone's always happy to meet a vocal new member!

Sure! It's mostly younger folks, though I've seen a few up into their 70s! A wide range! But a great many of the participants are around your age!

sweet well im goign to bed now hopefullly more responses reply tommorow thank you for the comments take care

The only advice I can can give you for your auditions is empty your bladder first. Don't want any accidents!! And welcome!

lol ty im going to try and persuade them to have my session without stocks and cuffs and being tied lol i rather have that experience with another ler so i know hows it like lol lets just say practice before the real thing begins

tiedandtickled said:
lol ty i know im young hopefully im in a site that has people my age to

trust me your not alone

im a new member too btw, welcome TNT

Welcome to both of you!! Hope to hear a lot from both of ya! I'm Karen, sorta godfather-ess around here. Need help with someone, I carry plenty of weight. 😀

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back