• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* Mother and Daughter: Toni and Melissa's Second Shoot! (MF/F, Nylons, Barefeet)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi folks,
As promised here is the preview of Toni and Melissa's second shoot from last weekend. These ladies were very popular last time around and they had a great time tickling each other so I didn't leave it too long before getting them back for some more!

Embarassingly, I was very hungover on the day of the shoot and had actually been sick several times during the morning before they arrived! Throughout the shoot, I was struggling to even hold the camera but Toni and her mum did a great job of just getting straight into it - they even tied each other up when I felt too ill to do it, lol! They also tidied up afterwards and made drinks etc so I couldn't have asked for two kinder models to work with on a day like that! :bubble:

This time around, Toni goes first and starts off with only her arms tied and her feet in Melissa's lap. She kicks and thrashes about as Melissa teases her and tickles her with Toni's own heels and her long fingernails....eventually sliding off her chair! Toni is very ticklish all over and really hates it! ...she tenses up and tries to hold it all in. Once she is in the stocks though, Melissa and I coax out her 'hyena' laugh using hairbrushes and fingers, and soon Toni is shrieking along with the occasional '...your horrible!' (all of which, Melissa finds hilarious!). Both ladies wear skin coloured tights throughout and Toni's are eventually ripped for some close-up tickling of her gorgeous bare feet!

Melissa is a different kettle of fish to her daughter altogether. She is also very ticklish but she really loves it! Her reactions are much louder than Toni's as she just sits back laughing, screaming but enjoying it all the same. A lot of people wanted to see Melissa in the stocks last time so she goes straight in there. Toni wants some revenge on her mother and wastes no time, going straight for Melissa's feet with the hairbrush even while she still has her strapy heels on! Toni is very aggressive and completely ruthless - Melissa is laughing and screaming within seconds. The shoes come off and Melissa is tickled all over by Toni and myself.....Toni discovers that the hairbrush is very effective under the armpits as she relentlessy tries to punish her poor mum!

Despite my own messy state on the day, this turned out to be one of the finest shoots I've done as the interaction between both ladies was fantastic. They are both stunning looking as well...it's hard to believe that Melissa is old enough to be Toni's mum but it's true! Enjoy the preview below - the full 28 minute(!) version is now available in my store:

http://clips4sale.com/store/26605

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/files/268677690/Toni_and_Melissa_2_sample.wmv

:britishflag:

Last edited:
That was great! I like the mother, her feet looking very hot in those sheer pantyhose. I can't get enough! Great Work *thumpsup*

that was so awesome! and the mother is more ticklish than the daughter. u need to do a clip with her in it.

Great - really glad you liked this one guys....I have to disagree with you all though on one point. Toni is probably more ticklish than her mum. It may not seem that way as their reactions are so different - Melissa is very ticklish but could happily be tickled all day (she openly admits that she loves it), whereas Toni can't stand it at all and just tenses herself up and tries to get through it (she describes it as 'pain')! Their different reactions are reflected in their personalities too - Toni is a very softly spoken whereas Melissa is very loud, lol!

Still, as long as you like the results I'm happy to keep working with them anyway as they're loads of fun!! 😉

:turtle:

The tan colored nylon thing is terrific. Good job.

OMG! That is one hot MILF! Cripes I'd LOVE to get my hands on that woman!!!!

Thanks! ...and yes, it has to be said that Melissa is hotter than most women half her age - hard to believe she's Toni's mum! :bubble:

Talk about a tickler's dream come true........ I just love the mother. I also love those dark pantyhose.

Yep, Melissa's certainly proving pretty popular - I'll be sure to let her know...she loves getting feedback! Thanks 🙂

great stuff as always, turtleboy, yeah I must say too that I'm loving mum in this one she is so hot for her age, mind you I would love to get my hands on Tori's feet to.

Heard a siren during this one and thought the neigbours had called the police on you!!!!

Thank them both for me and tell them anytime they feel like letting you tickle them again they should give you a call!!

Thanks again for all the positive feedback folks....these two will definitely be back again!
You may be pleased to know I have another family shoot coming up in a few weeks with two cousins - and maybe even a sister in there too!

:britishflag:

Last edited:
What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back