• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Pic ( Be Warned!! Feathers/Male genitals X RATED! )

pabuluz1

TMF Master
I know i know..... not alot of people like Male stuff but i drew this and i like it i just wanna see what people think of the drawing not its contents! :| haha

AM gonna get in trouble for this! haha

Attachments

• PaB.jpg
    PaB.jpg
    356.2 KB · Views: 1,322
Last edited:
I'm no special fan of anything/male (or hardcore, either), but there's no arguing with the style! Well posed; very confident line; effective, sparing use of color; splendid sense of "fluid" dynamic, shall we say... excellent captured motion! A most dynamic, arresting moment, very successfully done! I'd like to see more of this dramatic action in your female portraits (not the x-rated quality, necessarily, but certainly the sense of movement)!

Last edited:
WOOF! Plenty of us love male stuff. 😀 Pab, your stuff gets better and better; I think your technique improves with every drawing!

Now how about those feet? 😉

Excellent! Is there a site out there with mainly tickling Male genitals out there, but not mainly gay???

i do a Male tickle Group and its not gay... its just guys gettin tickled....

Thanks everyone for the feedback so far 🙂

I pay attention to the art, not the work...or, is that the other way around? 😉 Anyway, Great job. :happy:

Excellent!

Although I am not gay, I enjoy good art, which this is.
Well drawn and creative, it takes you instantly to times
in the past when you have felt this kind of pleasure.
(Last night?)
Besides, I like show these male drawings to my girl
because they gives her new ideas (!)

Lucky the cat! ( My face has a ROSIE glow)

Why do people always subconsioussly associate male tickling with being gay even if the tickler is a female? Always found that weird. Either way this one rocks man and don't let what anyone might say negatively about it discourage you.....ROOOOOOCK!!!

That is a very good picture. I like f/m stuff. If I could have wanted anything changed on that pic I would have liked to see well manicured female fingers in control of the featers. That would have made it completely 100% for me 🙂

Thanks for sharing .... brilliant stuff.

Most well done! Perhaps a little more than I usually prefer in /m work (Then again, maybe not), but definitely a well-refined and polished work! I commend you. :happy:

male ticklees

Excellent pic. Nice to imagine the tickler as a stocking clad brunette female ! 🙂

THANKS EVERYONE 😀 id be glad do more Male Stuff.... drawing females gets a bit boring after awhile .. nice for a lil change.

i think that the picture is my best ive done including the Photoshop work on it. **COUGH COMIC DEAL COUGH COUGH** 😛 or even my own section!! sorry but id love my own section 🙂 because am a orphan and my mother is very sick :|

thanks again everyone

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back