• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW Preview - "Elizabeth D' Tickled in the Stocks" - 6/17/2010

MikeTickler

TMF Expert
"Elizabeth D" Tickled in the Stocks:

Do you remember Ashley's friend that came to the shoot? Last time she was here, she had the chance to tickle Ashley, and she clearly loved it. To my surprise, she got back in touch with me and asked if she could try a tickling shoot herself. Of course I said yes! This is the entire footage of Ashley's friend being tickled in the stocks, face up and face down. Ashley came along for the shoot and was glad to help tickle her friend! Ashley's friend didn't want her real name to be posted online, so she has asked me to refer to her as "Elizabeth D."

THIS CLIP FEATURES F/F FOOTAGE.

TICKLISH GIRLS:
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/38670

Last edited:
I also just posted a split-version of the clip on clips4sale. The full-version clip was split into 2 parts (face-up and face-down). I have included both parts separately if anyone has a preference of either view.

Thanks! I would appreciate comments!

That's Hot. Love her soles, love seeing her bounce up and down. Sexy woman.

Should be a great download. 🙂

Does your girlfriend know you make tickle videos?

I've always wondered how significant others feel about their men making tickling videos....or is this a big secret you keep from her?
Or, do people tell their families, "yeah, mom, brother, best friend, etc... I make tickle videos!"

First Mike, she's gorgeous and she's got lovely soles. Second, I love how Marina got into tickling her, her reactions to getting Elizabeth back were awesome.

I'm going to buy the clip to show my appreciation. I know you mentioned Marina wanted to shoot again, is that going to happen? Love to see her upperbody and feet tickled at the same time if you can pull it up. Hell, the same for Elizabeth.

Great two gals you got there!

DK

Darkknight:

Thank you for your support.

To answer your question, yes, Marina did do her 2nd tickling clip when she came in that day. Although I have not yet released it, I would consider Marina's new clips my best clips made to date. There are two main reasons I say this: 1) It was her 2nd time around, so I knew exactly where to get her, and 2) I decided to unleash Elizabeth on her for a while, allowing me to provide the first full F/F clip. Elizabeth definitely loves to tickle Marina, and it shows. She is much more aggressive than Marina.

I have been pretty happy with the Miami venture, and I hope you guys have been also. Thank you all for your continued support.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back