• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW: Real UK Mother And Daughter Tickle Each Other In The Office! (F/F, Nylons)

turtleboy

Level of Blackberry Feather
Hi all,
As promised here's a preview of my latest (and new favourite) clip. Featuring a first for me....two models who are a genuine mother and daughter!

When Toni and mum Melissa arrived for the shoot, I was struck by just how stunning they both are. For a woman in her mid-late forties Melissa really is a knockout, with the legs of a 20-something! Toni on the other hand, is a young 20-something and very, very cute! The banter between them was just great as Melissa continually embarassed her daughter and Toni sat there rolling her eyes, etc.

...all of which made for a great shoot, as (with a little encouragement) they carried their bickering and teasing over into the tickle scenes. In particular, Toni, was more than happy to torment her mother by slowly teasing her feet with her nails! When I first booked her for the shoot, Toni admitted that she is terribly ticklish, and that it would be torture for her. When it came to the tickling she decided to punish Melissa as much as possible because she said she knew it would be worse for her anyway, lol! 😎

The difference between Toni and Melissa is that Melissa laughs her head off but loves every second of the ticking (at the beginning she even admits that being tickled turns her on a little - to Toni's absolute disgust!). Toni on the other hand, finds it unbearable and just tries her best to take it. She tenses up and tries to keep it all in, but ends up making a noise like a chimpanzee and hyena combined! 🙂 Toni goes in the stocks and is even toe-tied before having her feet tormented with the brushes...laughing, Melissa says: 'it's like a form of torture for you isn't it?' :mwahaha:

This one features lots of nylon foot tickling with some upperbody stuff too. The usual range of camera angles, close-ups and pov shots are there too of course. Also included for the first time are some short before and after interview segments, which I thought were quite cute (slightly longer in the full clip)

The full 23 minute clip is available from my store:
http://clips4sale.com/store/26605

Here's a long preview to whet your appetite:
http://rapidshare.com/files/258884605/Toni_and_Melissa_sample.wmv

Thanks! :england2:

Already purchased it lol

I really like the Mother (I'm a mature nylon tickling lover also) and her tan sheer nylons looking very hot and it's seems she is ticklish too 🙂

too bad she wasn't in the stock also and her big toes was tied together. This must be fun to tickle her nyloned covered soles 😈

Cheers
:gbtoast:

Last edited:
HOT! Nicely done - you beat me to doing a mother daughter shoot! But you did a great job of it lol!

As first impressions go, I thought they both looked so hot, I to love the 40 something woman wearing nylons.

The antisapation to see and hear them both was alomost to much.

I wasn't dissapointed, the banter between the two was superb and just what I like in tickling and they both seemed very ticklish and to be enjoying it, especailly mum!!!!!

Glad to see you've got thm back again soon, I know they wil deliver another great clip.

Cheers m8 from someone who finds it very difficult to purchace any clips, also seeing and hearing English accents on a tickle clip make such a refreshing change!!

Keep up the good work.

:gbtoast:

Eh great. Do yov plan to do more with these women or other mother/daughter? Very great🙂

Hey great. Do you plan to do more with hers or other mother/daughter? Very great. Good job

It really is a pleasure to watch you and our other next-gen tickle video producers raise your game and deliver the goods.

Kudos!

JD

turtleboy thanks for sharing I personally loved the Mother being tickled more, and would love to see her tickled all over feet and upperbody. She seems to be more into being tickled and I love the older MILF looking type ladies....Tell her I am interested if she would like to e-mail or pm me.

TicklesFemales

Thanks for all of your comments guys - much appreciated and great to know that you liked this one as it was a lot of fun shooting with Toni and Melissa....they'll be pleased when i pass the feedback on to them also!

JD: Thanks, it's always nice to receive praise from an experienced producer!
Ogopogo: Yes, they will both be back to do another shoot in a few weeks!

:turtle:

Wow. Melissa is a stunning mature gal. I would love to meet up with her.

Isn't this incest?
Perhaps we need a special code for this too F/d?
But hey "vice is nice, Incest is best" as my great grandmother used to say.

Thats so hot Turtleboy- that clip looks so exciting 🙂 Were they pretty excited doing it? The mom is yummy and she looked like she was turned on! I'm glad they'll be back again soon

Very nice :happyhop: Maybe for their next clip,they could be tied side by side,and have a man or woman tickle them both on their nylon clad feet at the same time 😈

Wow, thanks again for all the comments guys - I'm glad the mother/daughter theme is a popular one...I was really excited about shooting with them both and am really glad I did!

maxulike: I'm not sure if it quite constitutes incest, lol! I'd better not suggest that too them or they might not come back 😉

vaskinsfan: Yes - Melissa definitely likes being tickled and having her feet massaged etc....I'm not sure that she was turned as it was her daughter tickling her, but she certainly liked it a lot! Toni was dreading being tickled too and Melissa loved teasing her about it!

General Zod: I was thinking of trying that - or maybe have them tied to one another, ankle to wrist for a kind of tickle war! I've got a load of ideas for the next one anyway, so it shoud be great!

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back