• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Sample Clip! Laurens Ticklish Audition! M/F

NormalRockwell

TMF Expert
24 year old Lauren has never been extensively tickled before, and seemed very curious about how much she could handle. I was more than willing to oblige her curiosity, and discovered that this girl is very ticklish! Her size 7 feet adorable and her soles are flawless! After some foot tickling which has her in hysterics, her underarms, sides, and chubby belly are tickled and more hysterics ensue. Lots of laughter from Lauren. In addition to the sample clip, I have included a short interview with Lauren. Check her out at www.clips4sale.com/19581 and coming soon to www.baresolesinboston.com Enjoy!

Last edited:
whoa..

cool vid. she actually has a striking resemblence to my ex, who actually was also called lauren.. lol.

I like how you have both the tickling and an interview to watch. It's a good idea, in a way it kind of builds a connection to the Lee and the person watching, which helps you enjoy the tickling even more.

I like how you have both the tickling and an interview to watch. It's a good idea, in a way it kind of builds a connection to the Lee and the person watching, which helps you enjoy the tickling even more.

Thanks! I for one like getting to know the Lee a little before they are tickled. Makes it more fun 🙂

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back