• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Sample Clip! Ticklish Snob, Chelsea Hates Being Tickled, M/F

NormalRockwell

TMF Expert
22 year old Chelsea is a different kind of ticklee. Chelsea doesn't laugh hysterically, or giggle like most of the girls in my videos. From the getgo, Chelsea had an attitude, and wasn't very friendly. Thus, I have dubbed her the ticklish snob! (Seriously, she was uber snobby, ha) In part 1, Chelseas BIG size 11 feet are tickled, she fights off reacting, twisting her face into a series of contortions before finally slipping out a few giggles, but throughout the foot tickling portion of the video, she fights me every step of the way. When the tickling shifts to her upperbody, it is obvious that Chelsea hates every minute of being tickled, and it's all over her face. She writhes, and struggles intensely against the bondage, all the while looking absolutely miserable. Occasionally she can't help herself, and she giggles, which seems to infuriate her! In addition to the sample clip, I have included an interview with Chelsea where she talks about her ticklishness. If you like seeing girls who internalize their reactions and HATE every minute of being tickled, Chelsea is the girl for you! Get the full video at www.clips4sale.com/19581 Enjoy!🙂

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back