• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New start up company 2nd free video m/f

HnadsomeTickler

TMF Regular
Wow Extremely ticklish Asian soles .ok people lets crank it up a notch, please let me remind you these are free test tickle clips thats why i wouldn't sell them.

its a new company from Montreal Canada and we really do love tickling its not just a passing fad for me .

the first clip people said she had a great laugh but i was too easy on her and i didn't show her face, its true these test clips were only feet because she isnt in bondage (YET) (EVIL GRIN) did someone yell for a stretch rack or did i hear st Andrews cross!!!?.. this hyper ticklish Asian doll has promised she will go all the way!!! (tickle wise) cmon guys get your minds out of the gutter

so people please tell me should i be making really good honest clips and make it to clipsforsale.com fame? i'm sure theres alot of competition but i think i'm ready to compete with the best of em...do i have some support here?🙂):yellowsta

Attachments

Last edited:
guys and this was no joke i could barely touch her and she was hysterical...and you wont believe this but she actually grabbed the one of my belt loops on the back of my jeans and ripped it right off!!!!

don't you love Asian ticklees?

She sounds insane when tickled. Need to keep going at her.XD Great stuff.
If I may request, can you 2 make some socked sole and toe tickling videos and maybe some feathering on her cute toes? Just a request though.^^

She sounds insane when tickled. Need to keep going at her.XD Great stuff.
If I may request, can you 2 make some socked sole and toe tickling videos and maybe some feathering on her cute toes? Just a request though.^^

Sure Total tickler we will try and do as many styles as we can and did you notice the close up in your face clarity of that clip?...your jaw would drop if you saw it on my HD tv in high definition. dont forget i had to compress this down to a very mediocre file size to please the upload gods.. but when i put clips up for sale the feet will be so realistic you'll be able to almost stroke them.

Too bad for me, I don't really have the money to purchase videos lately. Bills and all. But as cute as they were already that I saw, I'm eager to hope for some more free tickle videos of the sock ones until you start selling them. Then I guess I'm boned for the teaser samplers.XD

You have my support as Jasmine is really ticklish on those pretty soles!
But if I can't see her facial reactions to being tickled, I won't be buying the clips. I know these are free samples (and great ones. Thank you!!!!) but will you be showing Jasmine's face while having her feet tickled?

Good luck!

DK

You have my support as Jasmine is really ticklish on those pretty soles!
But if I can't see her facial reactions to being tickled, I won't be buying the clips. I know these are free samples (and great ones. Thank you!!!!) but will you be showing Jasmine's face while having her feet tickled?

Good luck!

DK

The answer is yes!!!

Support? Brother I'll buy whatever you put out. I think you should marry her as*...lol.

Bill

Try tying them down at the end of your bed. Footbottoms as sensitive and ticklish as hers need to be tied up. On certain occasions. Good clips.:happy:

Try tying them down at the end of your bed. Footbottoms as sensitive and ticklish as hers need to be tied up. On certain occasions. Good clips.:happy:

Or your next modal who may be into bondage.

My dear sir a bondage table has already been ordered..lol

anyone have any other dungeon equipment to donate?..lol

Sounds great man! But 1 suggestion (other than the showing of face and using bondage which others have covered)..please oh please have her paint her toes...that's been lacking ALOT in many foot tickling vids now days 🙂

Sounds great man! But 1 suggestion (other than the showing of face and using bondage which others have covered)..please oh please have her paint her toes...that's been lacking ALOT in many foot tickling vids now days 🙂

what do you mean have her paint her toes in the actual tickling clip?
or do you mean show her painted toes as i am tickling them?
because if you want her to paint her toes during a tickling clip i dont think that will go over well...LOL

Excellent. bring on the feathers

yeah I'll have to go to a good arts and crafts store and when i get to the cash ill make sure and ask the girl if she thinks these feathers would be good for tickling someone..... woot

thanks tickler 1206 you know you kinda have to be diplomatic with a woman the first time she gets tickled... don't worry she's reading these posts and she is curious as hell what you guys expect from here because she knows you are the experts!!

Please try verbal teasing... make her answer questions... make her say she likes it... make her say she wants it to last an hour... punish her for insincerity, slowness in response, wrong answers, etc.

Good luck!

what do you mean have her paint her toes in the actual tickling clip?
or do you mean show her painted toes as i am tickling them?
because if you want her to paint her toes during a tickling clip i dont think that will go over well...LOL

LOL! No man, I mean have her paint her toes prior to the shooting of the clip...she had no nail polish on. What I was meaning is, 95% of the gals in foot tickle vids now days dont have nail polish on their toes, and for me, thats a turn off..I know some like the "natural" look, which is cool...but ive been seein too much of the natural thing anymore...so thats what i was suggesting..pretty feet :super_hap

LOL! No man, I mean have her paint her toes prior to the shooting of the clip...she had no nail polish on. What I was meaning is, 95% of the gals in foot tickle vids now days dont have nail polish on their toes, and for me, thats a turn off..I know some like the "natural" look, which is cool...but ive been seein too much of the natural thing anymore...so thats what i was suggesting..pretty feet :super_hap

hey its cool bro actualy in defense of Jasmine she DID have polish on but it was french manicure syle with the nearly nude clear polish over it so i can see how you might have missed it since she only lifts her feet up a few times very quickly.

I'm make a deal with you sir, tell me your favorite colors and i'll ask jasmine to do a special request for you since you say there arent as many clips with nice polish we will try and make you smile!

Wow.. I love the soles up shot and nice feet! Great clip! thanks!

EDIT after reading your last post.. French pedicure has always been one of MY personal favs!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back