• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New start up tickle vid company

HnadsomeTickler

TMF Regular
Hi folks i am one of those long time lurkers
i just want the members reaction to this litle clip i left here
yes i know it doesn't show her face but i wanted to show her lovely soles and let her genuine ticklishness shine through.
all criticism is good...never bad don't worry you wont hurt my feelings

just a question do you want to see more amateur style Girl next door or the more slick tib style.... I'm start people so send me in the right direction please🙂

this clip is m/f it stars jasmine a very ticklish 35 year old Asian beauty.

Attachments

That's a great start. Love her soles.

Well, how about investing in some ankle restraining stocks? Never can go wrong with that. A great beginning.:super_hap

thank you kindly for the encouraging words 🙂)
i want to make video clips that people call really love!!
please folks i really need your help on what clips would sell the most....girl next door?..young.18 to 25? 26 to 40 mature ticklees?.....or sexy clothed models like pin up models...let me know thanks all!!

Michael:yellowsta

for those who are curious what this model looks like here she is

Attachments

• jasmine1.jpg
    jasmine1.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 684
From my reading here, what is likely to happen is that no matter WHAT you post, most of the reaction will be people asking for something different. If you post clothed, they want nude. If you post ub, they want feet. If you post unrestrained, they clamor for bondage.

If they happen to like what you post, the whining will be because of the format or because it is not long enough. It certainly makes one wonder why anybody bothers to post anything here at all.

well thats sad if its really that bad but since ive been a member since what? 2002? gosh i would hope there are enough nice members that would send a word of encouragement. whats wrong with routing for the under dogs?

beside thats this is one sample.... when i have 15 models lined up and i can do nude semi nude a girl in a bird suit for christ sakes then we'll talk about HD verses non hd.....format, compression, lighting, shoe color?....ehtnic preference?...

No i refuse to end up fighting with everyone about that kind of thing.
all i want to do is make good quality clips , naturally lovely young ladies
that want to do it coz its fun and different .

If someone wants some kinda of wild demand for a video let him email me and pay to have it done....and for the rest of the members like they say in show business , you cant please em all....and who wants too?...lol

Funny enough, Mr. Finfly, you never actually said what you thought of the clip. Until you do... best keep posts like that away, they just incite unneccessary flammage and rudeness...

As for your clip Monsieur Handsome, I thought it was very well done and the lee's giggles were cute and sexy. Looking forward to more from you in the future.

Funny enough, Mr. Finfly, you never actually said what you thought of the clip. Until you do... best keep posts like that away, they just incite unneccessary flammage and rudeness...

As for your clip Monsieur Handsome, I thought it was very well done and the lee's giggles were cute and sexy. Looking forward to more from you in the future.

thank you kind sir and when they see how beautiful and ticklish the girls north of the border can be I think they will win a few fans

Candians we have arrived!!!...LOL J/k😉

thank you kind sir and when they see how beautiful and ticklish the girls north of the border can be I think they will win a few fans

Candians we have arrived!!!...LOL J/k😉

I'm sure you mean Canadians, but all the same.

OOH RAH!!!

I loved the clip. It was a fantastic reaction, and as far as my preferences for clips go...ticklish girls. I don't know about everyone else but my tastes jump around too much for me to say do one thing in particular. One week I might be craving feet, next week it could be all upper body. As long as they're ticklish, and as long as you're having fun with it, I think it's all fantastic.

This video definitely shows promise man... I think her feet are very sexy... I know it's your first time but try a mix of tools... such as fingers, feathers, etc. in a preview clip if you had used variety. Other than that, gorgeous model with gorgeous feet. Good start!

thank you kindly if everyone is a bit patient i'll be producing some real good ones in the coming weeks these were just teasers!!

Tickles 4 U

Last edited:
i will give you my promise that you will see some pretty amazing stuff comming in the next few weeks and months!!!

if your ever interested in another tickler and possible tickle scout im not far away in NS. what youve posted so far is really good looks quite genuine, deff best laugh ive heard in a while. most girls that ive tickled wernt laughers like that! though i do wish i had recording gear for the girls ive tickled and will tickle

Oh, I get the idea some of them are already aware of our lovely women. At least I hope so. Otherwise, I really wonder what I've been doing for the last 6 years, hehehe!

Oh, I get the idea some of them are already aware of our lovely women. At least I hope so. Otherwise, I really wonder what I've been doing for the last 6 years, hehehe!

I'm sorry mr last laugh i really was merely saying it in a playful way.
I' do know of your work if memory serves me i've been a member here since ummm 2002 the last laugh is one of the pioneers in north of the border tickling.
Futhermore your the one that broke the ice so to speak and put quebec tickling on the map.
Although i have dreamed to do the same thing years ago , it wasn't possible for me back then and now ...well......i'll just say ... here i come and with a bang!!!

hahahaha (evil insane laugh) ah cmon a tickler has to have an evil insane laugh no?... as long as he doesnt during during the shooting, nope mums the word!!!

I'm sorry mr last laugh i really was merely saying it in a playful way.

Oh, no need to apologize, I was just being facetious.

I' do know of your work if memory serves me i've been a member here since ummm 2002 the last laugh is one of the pioneers in north of the border tickling. Futhermore your the one that broke the ice so to speak and put quebec tickling on the map.

I guess so. It certainly seemed like a rarity back then. Even now there aren't that many Quebecois, or even Canadian companies out there. Although a few from the Montreal area have been appearing recently.

Although i have dreamed to do the same thing years ago, it wasn't possible for me back then and now

Understandable. It's a lot easier to make videos and open a store nowadays, what with affordable digital camcorder and services like Clips4Sale.com. The down side of it is that since it's easier, a lot more people are doing it. It's getting pretty crowded, making it very hard to have any success at it. I personally have to work a whole lot harder than I used to just a couple years ago. But there's no reason why new producers can't give it a try anyway. After all, I did so myself a few years ago. Yeah, it's extra competition, but it's only fair.

i agree besides how many years where we sitting here lurking and watching people like TIB make clip after clip and we sat there and never tried to produce anything. yes there are A LOT are there....how many excellent ones is the question. producing anything that demands such a wide range of variety and on a regular basis is a daunting task to say the least. I might start with a bang and then blow up..lol But I owe it to myself and to Montreal as a world class city to say to people hey look up here theres a scene too. For years people have been raving about Montreal women so why were we sleeping so long.
So maybe is does make competition for you Francois but in another way you had a 6 year free ride with no competition here. Maybe healthy competition might raise the quality of what we put out also. Francois were are on the same team really. we are the luckiest people to have such a huge amount of gorgeous women that have yet to be put on the tickle rack!!....lets get to work!!

Last edited:
yes there are A LOT are there....how many excellent ones is the question.

I don't think that's entirely fair. Sure, there's some pretty bad stuff out there, but I think there are several companies who do a very good job, including some of the most recent ones.

So maybe is does make competition for you Francois but in another way you had a 6 year free ride with no competition here.

First, I wasn't complaining about the competition per se. I was just pointing out facts. It's a pain, of course, but like I said, it's only fair that other people take the plunge if they want. Second, while there wasn't any competition from Montreal specifically, the market was already pretty much full a few years ago. There was definitely a lot of competition back then. It's just that it got worse. Why do you assume that the last six years have been a "free ride", as you say? I don't mean to offend, but to me, this suggests that you may not be as aware of the market as you should be. Then again, when I started there were many things I wasn't aware of either. Man, was I ever in for a shock! It sure didn't turn out to be the dream come true I hoped it would be (and that many people seem to think it is).

haha francois thats ok my friend i'll take my chances. i have nothing what so ever to loose all is a gain of experience and if the only thing i get out of it in the end was to have tickled 20 or 30 lovely models then its still better than sitting here and wishing it was you in the clip right?.
and your right i am sorry i didnt mean you had a free ride in the tickling community because you had huge competion with TIB tickle central, silver cherry just to name the ones that impressed me the most for quality, inventivness and lovely women.But if memory does serve me right i think when you started out even if you werent at the same level as realtickling or tickling paradise i think the people really embraced your videos with positive comments and they loved your girl next door non pretentious presentions of your films and you were always one to answer all the comments and thank every person that gave you a nice review. just for that alone i thank you Francois, because i too will try and thank each and every positive comment and embrace and learn from the negative ones. Comme q 'on dit en bon quebecois....au plasir!!!!

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back