• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Streaming clip from RT

rascal22000

I love your work and think your videos are the best available compared to any of the other tickling video companies. I just saw that Giggles is available for $9.95 on streaming video. However, the clip is only 18 minutes long. A week ago I paid $14.95 for Variety of Giggles on streaming video and that was 60 minutes long. For just $5 more I got to see a video that was 42 minutes longer!!!!

I am sure it must cost you a certain amount just to host a streaming video regardless of its length and that is what is driving up such a high cost for only an 18 minute video. FM Concepts is showing 6-7 minute videos for $5 so $10 for 18 minutes is a better deal than FM concepts-plus your product is much better than theirs.

As much as I would like to view Giggles I think I'll wait and spend an extra five dollars for your longer videos 🙂

Rascal

regarding Ginger Giggles

I saw an announcement on this vid clip in al.multimedia.tk. The people from RT said theyare trying to stir up more interest in their streaming video site and that is why they put out the 18 minute clip on ginger.

I get what you are saying though - $10 for 18 minutes vs the $15 for 60 minutes doesn't make much sense. If they had the ginger giggles clip for $5 I bet they would get a lot of people interested . Then maybe those same people would pay $15 later on for longer clips.

$10 for 18 minutes is same as paying $30 for 54 minutes and you can get a 54 minute streaming video for only $15 -- crazy pricing here!

jetski

rascal22000 said:
I love your work and think your videos are the best available compared to any of the other tickling video companies. Rascal
We do thank you for liking us so much. It's our pleasure to be of service!😀

I am sure it must cost you a certain amount just to host a streaming video regardless of its length and that is what is driving up such a high cost for only an 18 minute video.
Very true. Good call you little rascal. 🙂

As much as I would like to view Giggles I think I'll wait and spend an extra five dollars for your longer videos 🙂
We're completely at peace with your decision. We do understand. 🙂

Re: regarding Ginger Giggles

jetski100 said:
If they had the ginger giggles clip for $5 I bet they would get a lot of people interested . jetski
That would be wonderful if we could jetski, but it costs us about $5.45 to stream the video 3 times to each customer. Thus a $5 show price would make us look like we flunked math in school. 😛
And then maybe you are forgetting the 100's of $$$ we paid to the girls in the video, and for the camera and editing equipment. As Jeff has also said many times, it costs a LOT of money to get tickling videos to their final "ready for the public" formats. 🙂

reply to Kathy at RT

Thanks for the feedback on your costs -- it is too bad there is no way to try the smaller videos for less cost than the $10 (opps $9.95). Perhaps on the smaller videos you might consider only streaming the video once rather than three times.

I have no idea on your costs and was just offering my own observation before. I just hope you keep being successful because your videos are absolutely the greatest -- you know what the tickling community loves.
jetski

Thanks jetski100! We have always read and appreciated your input, even when it wasn't a compliment. Hey, do you really Jetski a lot? Have you ever seen a shark or a dolphin? Or do you JS in fresh water only?

Yea

That new streamin' vid looks awesome.....😎

To Kathy

I do jetski--but so far only in fresh water. I don't mean to be uncomplimentary. You have a great video company and are very customer conscious. I made a mistake on the number of video clips you had available in the member area in a prior post and I apologized for that mistake when you explained I had been viewing an outdated web demo web page.

I'll be more careful inthe future because I think you are doing a great job and I don't want to be perceived as taking shots at you. Peace!!!

Jetski

What's New

10/18/2024
If you see some spam on the forum, report it with the report button on its lower left,
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back