• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* Stunning Welsh Babe Jess Visits UK Tickling! (NYLONS, BARE)

turtleboy2

1st Level Red Feather
Hi folks,
I had my first shoot with the drop-dead gorgeous red head last week. It's hard not to like Jess...maybe it's the Welsh accent, classic beauty, perfect skin, long legs - and possibly her massive breasts also! 🙂 Either way, she was very cute and ticklish too. She thought that her feet were the worst part to start with, but once the attention switched to her upperbody it became clear that the armpits are her real weakness! The first clip will be in my store later today and is mainly focused on her feet (nylons and bare foot) with a small amount of upperbody tickling. Parts 2 and 3 will have a lot emphasis on the upperbody and a lot of jiggling breasts for those that like! 😉

This long preview (over 2 minutes) covers parts of all three scenes - hope you enjoy. Part 1 will be available from www.uktickling.com today!

Preview:
http://rapidshare.com/files/442693746/Jess_samples.wmv
or:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IS74RLC5

wow she is amazing, sertainly glade u got to shoot her, she's great, hope we see more of her

Utterly Amazing!
Welsh girls are so cute and this girl is no exception.
I love her. I hope you get lots more of her! 😀

Please do a sitting or slightly reclined belly tickle with her.

What's New

9/18/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is on the lower left of it.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back