• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW TEEN MODEL! 18 year old first time tickled!

BalkanTicklish

TMF Regular
It is my great pleasure to introduce you to our new teen model - Yoanna. This 18-year-old beauty will satisfy even your wildest fantasies. Yoanna is a beautiful, 18-year-old girl who only sought me out with the desire to participate in my videos. She told me that she is unbearably ticklish on her armpits and it is a real torment for her to be tickled there. But at the same time, the feeling of tickling excites her and brings her pleasure, which she wanted to experience during our session.

As you can imagine these words of hers warmed my ticklers soul. So I arranged a session with her as soon as possible. In a preliminary conversation, I asked her what she does in her life. It turned out that she works out hard in the gym, which can be seen by her tight figure and strong thighs. She also studies to become a veterinarian. Just a beautiful creature.

The first in a series of clips with Yoanna begins with a short interview with her, then we move on to the tickling. Her first pose was lying on her back on the sofa, tightly bound and helpless before the impending tickling hell that lay ahead.

I started gently with my favorite feathers on the feet to check how she reacts to the touch. At first she felt a rather pleasant tickling on her feet and laughed pleasantly. But it seems that she quickly grew accustomed to the light touches of the feather. So I switched to more intense tickling with my fingers. Yoanna's sweet laughter erupted again, filling the room and warming my soul.

But from her, I discovered that her weakness wasn't her feet, but her beautiful, delicate, and irresistibly tempting armpits. After a quick tickle check on the thighs and knees I moved on to her delicious underarms.

As soon as she realized I was heading towards this area, Yoanna panicked, desperately begging me not to tickle her there. What a supreme pleasure-a beautiful, young woman begging for mercy at the sight of the impending tickling. Just beautiful!

Of course her pleas didn't stop me, and I moved purposefully to her armpits. I began with a feather and the gentlest touch of my fingers. Even the slightest contact sent Yoanna into uncontrollable laughter. By the end of the clip, she was squirming and wild with laughter as I focused entirely on her sensitive armpits. The room was filled with her beautiful laughter, but little did she know what I had in store for her in the upcoming scenes. This clip is just the beginning of an ultimate pleasure series for all fans of tickling, especially of an innocent, beautiful teen!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/216591/29577113/new-teen-18-model-18-year-old-first-time-tickled

Attachments

• IMG_1644.jpeg
    IMG_1644.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 155
What's New

9/10/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back