• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*NEW* The Expense Report

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
After receiving an expense report from one of the company reps, this savvy controller decides to take a closer look at it. Good thing, too, as she spots several irregularities - including gambling losses! After confronting the rep about it, she decides it is time to turn him in! He cannot have that and quickly puts her in a situation where nothing will add up for her. She's quickly breaks into hysterics with the intense tickling! There is bare, upper body and all over tickling here!

Also, for those of you who like to see a mature, powerful woman broken down and humbled by tickle torture...this one is for you! She's quite the sexy lady too 🙂.

Attached are a couple stills and a preview clip. Unfortunately, I forgot to backup the hi-res images before deleting them from the unit, so I won't have them for this one.

Feedback is welcome - tho I think this one will be a big hit here 🙂.

judging by preview...i think this your best yet!! another one ill be grabbing a piece of when it hits your sub store 🙂 keep up the good work!

She is very HOT! She reminds me of Amber Bach.
I love her laugh and the hairbrush on the feet. :wub:
She also has very cute feet. :redheart:

Very Nice Clip, Thanks For Sharing.

once again darth. u are the man! she is beyond hot. and really ticklish. oh my god. u have a hot one their. and her feet are beyond yummi. keep up the excellent and ticklish work. a hot and awesome clip.

Oh hell yeah! Her soles and laugh make my mouth water. Cant wait for payday. :bouncybou

She is very HOT! She reminds me of Amber Bach.
There’s a good reason for that …

Sometimes I think everyone in the world has had the pleasure of tickling Amber except me :cry1:, and it’s not fair because I love her the most! :wub:

Great clip Darth. :goodjob:

I am blown away.
She is perfection. Gorgeous, great feet, and wonderfully ticklish.
I am in love

I think it is just you because if this were the case, I would have had a few PMs on it. Try updating your media player and/or sound driver. Those tend to be the typical culprits.

Well I can see the video preview now, how ever no sound??? Is it just me?

Darth Sidious I just want to say I loved this ladies laughter and I can tell she is an older more mature lady too, being broke down by the tickling. She is absolutely very ticklish and loved the end where she was saying " I give, I give" I think you should have continued tickling her even after she said that. I really would love to see more of this lady tickled and for a longer period of time in a clip. Thanks for sharing.

Darth Sidious I just want to say I loved this ladies laughter and I can tell she is an older more mature lady too, being broke down by the tickling. She is absolutely very ticklish and loved the end where she was saying " I give, I give" I think you should have continued tickling her even after she said that. I really would love to see more of this lady tickled and for a longer period of time in a clip. Thanks for sharing.

First off thank you for the generous feedback! Not sure if you saw the whole clip yet but it doesn't stop because she gives up....... Hehehe. I made it a point to truly break her down and I think you'll find that happens 3x over 🙂

That should balance the books!

Where can I get an accountant like that?

Thanks for a hot preview. Your ticklee has an infectious laugh and is lovely to look at.

Amber;.....more than a woman is a voluptuous banquet.
You are good, I have seen here tickled by several companies; only the girls in Tickle Central were on the same league as you.

I've never met the trolls at my company that audit expense reports, but I'm pretty sure they don't look like her. (I think they look more like Shrek than this lady.)

Still, damn nice clip. Very pretty lady with very shapely feet.

So who says you can't write off Vegas gambling losses and strip club tips? Hehehe!

Where can I get an accountant like that?

Thanks for a hot preview. Your ticklee has an infectious laugh and is lovely to look at.

Bought this clip - very pleased with the results. Worth the money in my opinion and I am amazed how long she is tickled for. It's a mystery how she didn't pass out from the exhaustion! Good job!

Thanks for the kick-ass review Orton. Glad you enjoyed it!

Bought this clip - very pleased with the results. Worth the money in my opinion and I am amazed how long she is tickled for. It's a mystery how she didn't pass out from the exhaustion! Good job!

Hey Darth! I know this vid is 2 years old now but I'd like to buy the clip but don't see it available on your site 🙁 Anyway that you can put it back up?

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back