• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New tickle jitsu

skull108

TMF Master
As a "normal" fan of Naruto i just adore Hinata the rest 2 but cous of here shyness she's so darn cute.

So here i did a little piccie of her with some new plant snake tickle jitsu... i know crap technique but fun anyways.

Good news is am slowly working up the line of girls so next is sakura and ino shipuunden version cous there more "adult" then kids.Meaby also when am not too lazy a ship Hina but not sure.

Attachments

• Snake_plant_tickling_no_jitsu_by_DashadyAlien.jpg
    Snake_plant_tickling_no_jitsu_by_DashadyAlien.jpg
    159.6 KB · Views: 1,720
Seems i got a reply asking if i whas the actuall creator or someone else pretending to be me.I can't locate it so i am just gonna reply to make set things straight and out of politeness.

Yes i am the one who made this and no am nor rip off.I started out as skull 108 when i joined ,posted a heck load of pokemon pics, even had 2 tickletoons sites but they got removed unfortunally.I got back as Alienshade on DA and meaby only posted a few here or non can't realy remember meaby i posted em on tmf.Then i got banned and roze again as DashadAlien.To be on the safe side i joined FA to post my more explicit arts there.After DA i also joined SA but there policy also changed to DA so i haven't been there on a while.Mostly i keep myself busy now with furry works and other things.

If my grammer sucks am sorry but i just typed those things fast since i whanted to play wow.

Hope this explains it.

Also note that my avy here is the same as on DA.

Nice. I've always loved your stuff. Where can find your older pics? I had them froma site of yours, then the site went down and my hard drive crashed, so they're gone now. I'd love to get them back.

Seems i got a reply asking if i whas the actuall creator or someone else pretending to be me.I can't locate it so i am just gonna reply to make set things straight and out of politeness.

Yes i am the one who made this and no am nor rip off.I started out as skull 108 when i joined ,posted a heck load of pokemon pics, even had 2 tickletoons sites but they got removed unfortunally.I got back as Alienshade on DA and meaby only posted a few here or non can't realy remember meaby i posted em on tmf.Then i got banned and roze again as DashadAlien.To be on the safe side i joined FA to post my more explicit arts there.After DA i also joined SA but there policy also changed to DA so i haven't been there on a while.Mostly i keep myself busy now with furry works and other things.

If my grammer sucks am sorry but i just typed those things fast since i whanted to play wow.

Also note that my avy here is the same as on DA.

Ah yes yes, i think it be foolish for most of us not to remember you. I always enjoyed your works, and I can speak for a lot of us to say we're happy to see you here. ^_^

Last edited:
I think I said it once, but I will say it again. Hinata looks so cute ^.^

Nice. I've always loved your stuff. Where can find your older pics? I had them froma site of yours, then the site went down and my hard drive crashed, so they're gone now. I'd love to get them back.

I also had a crash without a back up 🙁 luckely hds whas kind enough to post back my old stuff (thku very much) so look here http://dashadyalien.deviantart.com/gallery/scraps/ go thrue it and ya might find those old loved ones ^^

Man! Your artwork is something! (Even though I've already seen it in DA, but I was too shy to say it much...)

I take back what I said in the post that I deleted. Nice artwork.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back