• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickle Sample, Monica #3, Naked, M/F, - December 22, 2007

TickleVideoSpa

2nd Level Orange Feather
This is the preview clip for Monica M #3.
In this clip she's completely nude and tickled on her feet and body.

Who prefers Monica's clothed tickling?

And who prefers Monica's naked tickling?

Normally Naked or Non Naked doesn't really bother me...

But MAN, Naked Please...!!!:firedevil

I'm in love with this girl, TIW.

Funny, I usually prefer clothed girls, because it gives you a sense of the "type" of girl she is, and also, girls in hot clothes is a turn on in itself (plus the feel of a girl THROUGH her clothes as you tickle her....say a really tight t-shirt and you're tickling her belly....or under her arm.....the texture of it in itself is a turn on)......but when the girl is such a perfectly gorgeous body with gorgeous skin, I can't help but like it. (I usually prefer it when the girl is tanned, olive skinned or darker.....the super white sometimes looks pasty.....I'm thinking of the old Darby clips, who was super ticklish, but I would have preferred clothed). I also hate being distracted by boob jobs, so I would request that only us au-natural girlys nude, and make those dummys cover their horrible breast implants!! Seriously, whenever I see that, the girl loses alot of points.

I'm in love with this girl, TIW!!

I'm in love with this girl.
I usually prefer clothed girls, because it gives you a sense of the "type" of girl she is, and also, girls in hot clothes is a turn on in itself
I'm in love with this girl
I tend to agree with what you're saying here.

(I usually prefer it when the girl is tanned, olive skinned or darker.....the super white sometimes looks pasty.....I'm thinking of the old Darby clips, who was super ticklish, but I would have preferred clothed).

Come on though man. There's nothing quite like a ivory skinned milky white helpless woman who's trapped in bondage. 🙂

I'd take naked any day of the week over clothed 🙂

Naked > Bikini > Clothed

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back