• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickle Torture 2 Minute Sample - /F - I Know You Want to Tickle My Feet

Tickle Torture

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Here is a nice, long 2 1/2 minute sample from the clip "I Know You Want to Tickle My Feet." Megan is sitting on the futon, dangling her sexy feet. She notices you and asks you to come over and tickle her feet. She rests her feet on the armrest in front of you. You slowly remove her sneakers. You get close to her feet and lightly tickle up and down her soles, arches, heels and sides of her feet. You begin to increase the pace. After a couple of minutes, she’s ready for you to tickle her barefoot. You remove her socks. You get close up on her feet and softly tickle all over, increasing the pace over the next few minutes. Next, Megan asks you to play a foot tickling game. She will try to keep her feet as still as possible while you tickle them. She can wiggle and curl her toes, scrunch her feet a little, and laugh, but she cannot pull her feet away. If she does, you get to tickle inside her toes while she spreads them for 10 seconds. You get close up on her feet one more time and begin the game. You tickle her and she laughs and squirms, but she pulls her feet away more than once. When she does, she reminds you of the rules and then counts down from ten while you tickle inside her toes. She can barely count while her toes are being tickled! To finish, she tells you to tickle her feet for the last few minutes as she confides in you about how much she enjoys having her feet tickled. And she knows how much you wanna tickle her feet, inviting you to come back anytime, whenever you want, and tickle her feet as much as you want! This clip is a great POV clip, shot from the point of view of the ticklee and includes shoes and sock removal.

Elijah @ Tickle Torture
http://www.clips4sale.com/9697

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back