• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickle Torture Previews - F/F - Erotic Foot Tickle to Orgasm

Tickle Torture

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Here are 4 previews from the clip "Erotic Foot Tickle to Orgasm." Mandy’s one of the more ticklish girls we’ve ever tickled on her upper body. But her feet are a completely different story. Charlee finds that by tickling her feet she elicits a genuine erotic reaction. It is an unexpected result. But when it happens, it makes for a great clip! You can see Mandy’s body quiver as Charlee lightly and sensually tickles up and down her soles, arches, heels and sides of her feet. Mandy fondles her own breasts and sticks her hands down her pants to play with her wet pussy. Mandy rubs her clit, slowly working herself up, as Charlee tickles her tootsies with an electric toothbrush. The bristles on the vibrating device put Mandy over the edge and make her cum. Watch as she moans and groans her way to an explosive orgasm. After the session, Mandy discusses with Charlee her unique situation. She talks about the feelings and sensations she gets throughout her body and in her privates as her sensitive feet and toes get tickled. She talks about her childhood when she first learned about the sensual reaction she gets to her feet being tickled and how much she loves it. She talks about her sister who has the same affliction and how they used to put each other to sleep by simultaneously tickling each other’s feet at night.

Elijah @ Tickle Torture
http://www.clips4sale.com/9697

WOW! one of the hottest videos i have ever seen! im buying this now

Wow, finally a woman who knows how that feels like I do when tickled! Charlee, she is a true find!

Wow, finally a woman who knows how that feels like I do when tickled! Charlee, she is a true find!

Same here. I've been just like that since childhood...it's what started my foot & tickling fetish at a very early age. Whatever "nerve endings" can be hyper-sensitive between the feet & genitals, I definitely have the connection!! :drool

This woman is fantastic. I'm a big fan. Are you going to do more shoots with her?

the hollywood brother thinks this will be a excellent clip

Thanks for all the great feedback and continued support! We hope to have Mandy back the next time she's in town for sure. We've already posted samples from all the tickle clips we've filmed with her to date, which include "Erotic Foot Tickle to Orgasm," "We Don't Use Safe Words Here" and "Mandy Pinned & Pit Tickled. There are also other clips of her we filmed on Charlee's Adventures, http://www.clips4sale.com/5974, including a handjob clip.

Elijah @ Tickle Torture
http://www.clips4sale.com/9697

This woman is fantastic. I'm a big fan. Are you going to do more shoots with her?

Last edited:
What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back