• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickle Torture Sample - /F - Dr. Tickle Gets Foot Tickled

Tickle Torture

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Here's a sample from the new clip "Dr. Tickle Gets Foot Tickled." This is a fantastic clip shot in a POV style where you the viewer are tickling Charlee's bare feet in jeans.

Elijah @ Tickle Torture
http://www.clips4sale.com/9697

Loved this clip. I seeing Charlee get tickled on her lovely feet. I could tickle her feet for hours and hours.....MORE TICKLING OF CHARLEE PLEASE......

TicklesFemales

Loved this clip. I seeing Charlee get tickled on her lovely feet. I could tickle her feet for hours and hours.....MORE TICKLING OF CHARLEE PLEASE......

TicklesFemales

I think Charlee should be tickled rarely and by people she has worked over hard. That way it would be more meaningful. For example lets say she doesn't get tickled for the rest of the year (well on tape anyway) then in December all the people she has gotten to work over get to do a series of vids getting even, or there could be a big gang tickle video for New Years Eve or something like that. Thats how I would work it, then you know the people tickling her are going at it hard because they will have to weight 6 months to a year before they get another turn.

I can't but repeating Charlee is the goddess of tickling. Watching her getting mercilessly tickled on her superb feet brings as much fun and pleasure than watching her tickle torturing other people.

She's one of the best. Only problem is, that she is usually the doing the tickling. I love it when she is the one being tickled, especially when she is wearing pantyhose. I loved the one where she was Super Busty Babe!!!

OH man I love Charlee tickled in pantyhose too! Can we see more of that soon, perhaps in a black pair once?

I really like this idea. It won't be easy to pull off, but I'd love to try. Charlee won't be too thrilled. LOL.

Elijah @ Tickle Torture

I think Charlee should be tickled rarely and by people she has worked over hard. That way it would be more meaningful. For example lets say she doesn't get tickled for the rest of the year (well on tape anyway) then in December all the people she has gotten to work over get to do a series of vids getting even, or there could be a big gang tickle video for New Years Eve or something like that. Thats how I would work it, then you know the people tickling her are going at it hard because they will have to weight 6 months to a year before they get another turn.

Easier said than done lol, I couldnt wait 6 months to see charlee tickled again!!! Would love to see her ballgagged soon...great video!

Next time we tickle her feet we'll have them in nylons for sure. Thanks for the request.

Elijah @ Tickle Torture

She's one of the best. Only problem is, that she is usually the doing the tickling. I love it when she is the one being tickled, especially when she is wearing pantyhose. I loved the one where she was Super Busty Babe!!!

OH man I love Charlee tickled in pantyhose too! Can we see more of that soon, perhaps in a black pair once?

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back