• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickle Torture Sample - F/F - Kimberly Tickled Barefoot in Jeans

Charlee is the master. SO beautiful & sexy. I wish she'd some out to the Left Coast! Thanks

The very best tickler

By far the best foot tickler! She is so talented, careful, patient, gifted AND sexy

Which clip would you recomend me to see her going that extra yard, I mean intense foot tickle torture. One where the helpless lee is really broken by her gifted hands.

The only thing I dont like is when she uses the feather. Just my opinion

Best
Diego

Excellent clip!!! She is a truly gifted tickler. And I may be wrong, but I think Kimberly was enjoying her torture just a smiggin. I KNOW I was. Thanks again.

Great clip as always. Charlee is one of the best female lees ever! Charlee, do you plan to tickle Kimberly in nylons? Also, I believe she has also done some tickling herself if I'm not mistaken and is quite skilled as well. Any plans for Kimberly to be a tickler? Nice job as always.

Charlee, you're definitely the Goddess of tickling! In particular, I love the way you delicately search for the most sensitive spots on the soles of your ticklee while seeking the watcher's complicity through the camera with your keen glance. Everytime I watch you doing the tickling, I suddenly feel ready to switch, though being a ler. And when you happen to switch, you're also a great lee, beautiful from head to toes. Congratulations!

Sorry, I should have adresssed this to Charlee

By far the best foot tickler! She is so talented, careful, patient, gifted AND sexy

Which clip would you recomend me to see her going that extra yard, I mean intense foot tickle torture. One where the helpless lee is really broken by her gifted hands.

The only thing I dont like is when she uses the feather. Just my opinion

Best
Diego

Please Chalee
Which clip would you recomend me if I wanted to see you tickling the feet of a very very ticklish woman?. I mean,where she cannot stand it and its almost broken.

Kiimberly is great but she seems to tolerate your perfectly dedicated torment
Thanks
Dieg0

The best part is when Charlee finally finds Kimberly ticklish spots. :triangle:

Man, I just love your clips, Tickle Torture.

You are one of the few producers that I can honestly say are original and unique.

The models reactions are one of a kind and the settings are realistic.

I think it harkens back to when I was younger. Your clips remind me of many a session/game I've played with past female friends/girlfriends.

Some of the most ticklish girls on their feet that we've filmed off the top of my head are me, Mia, Michelle, Kim Lee, Kristin, Wenona, Jenna, Tomiko, Shay, Lily, Anastasia, Darbiset, Sabrina, Kim Daniels, Fayth, Sybil, Brianna and Vanessa. I'm sure there's more, but those I remember. I hope that helps.

Charlee @ Tickle Torture
http://www.clips4sale.com/9697

Please Chalee
Which clip would you recomend me if I wanted to see you tickling the feet of a very very ticklish woman?. I mean,where she cannot stand it and its almost broken.

Kiimberly is great but she seems to tolerate your perfectly dedicated torment
Thanks
Dieg0

Actually, we just updated the store the other day with the clip "Captured Russian Spy Nylon Foot Tickle." Kimberly is the KGB agent and is interrogated and tickled in high heels and nylons with reinforced toes. I've inlcuded some images and a short preview below.

http://www.clips4sale.com/preview/preview.php?id=2283212

Elijah @ Tickle Torture

Great clip as always. Charlee is one of the best female lees ever! Charlee, do you plan to tickle Kimberly in nylons? Also, I believe she has also done some tickling herself if I'm not mistaken and is quite skilled as well. Any plans for Kimberly to be a tickler? Nice job as always.

Thanks

Some of the most ticklish girls on their feet that we've filmed off the top of my head are me, Mia, Michelle, Kim Lee, Kristin, Wenona, Jenna, Tomiko, Shay, Lily, Anastasia, Darbiset, Sabrina, Kim Daniels, Fayth, Sybil, Brianna and Vanessa. I'm sure there's more, but those I remember. I hope that helps.

Charlee @ Tickle Torture

Thanks for your answer Charlee.

I am looking for the most tortuous clip.
I must say that you are the best foot tickler currently producing clips and among the three or four of all time.

Your expertise, your concentration and your technique is perfect! Tickling feet is not as easy as some might think!
I would really be broken by your expert hands.
Besides you are so sexy!

Thanks
Diego

Thanks for the kind words and for your support, Diego!!! The most tortuous are the clips with me getting tickled. LOL. But also Mia, Kim Lee, Jenna, Wenona, Tomiko, Lily and Shay.

Charlee @ Tickle Torture

Thanks for your answer Charlee.

I am looking for the most tortuous clip.
I must say that you are the best foot tickler currently producing clips and among the three or four of all time.

Your expertise, your concentration and your technique is perfect! Tickling feet is not as easy as some might think!
I would really be broken by your expert hands.
Besides you are so sexy!

Thanks
Diego

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back