• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickle Torture Sample - /F - POV Tickling Staci's Nylon Feet

Tickle Torture

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Here's a sample from the clip "POV Tickling Staci's Nylon Feet." Staci is wearing nude sheer pantyhose while you tickle her feet. She's not over the top crazy ticklish. Her reactions are subtle yet sensual and erotic. And she has big, gorgeous feet.

Elijah @ Tickle Tortue
http://www.clips4sale.com/9697

If you were to take a poll I think that you would find that most foot tickle guys prefer bare feet. Also, I think that most foot tickle guys like sexy toe and foot movements in response to the tickling. In most foot tickling clips the girls feet are too passive. Toe curling, toe spreading, toe fanning, toe wiggling, etc. are a big turn-on. Prolonged toe spreading while the soles are stroked with an electric toothbrush or while the toothbrush is run back and forth thru the spread toes is very erotic. Another thing that is hot and that is often overlooked is sexy tickle talk from between the tickler and the ticklee. There is a lot of tickle talk that would add to the erotic element. A little imagination distinguishes the average clips from the ones that make you rock hard. Charlee & Co. do the very best POV sole tickling clips on the market.

The tan sheer nylons looking very hot. I wished i could run my finger over her soles :cool

I love the nylon tickling, I just wish you guys would change up the colors every so often, and get Michelle in them more too.

it's hard to believe her in this video, if she is getting off on it, it doesn't show too good. Sorry Charlee, it shows that she is faking this one.

What's New

9/26/2024
The TMF Chatroom is always busy and its free1
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back