• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Tickle Torture Sample *WARNING EXPLICIT SEX* - M/F - Fucked & Foot Tickled

That was certainly different. I want to know how he could keep his concentration on tickling hew feet while he was inside of her. He must be waaayyyy better at walking and chewing gum at the same time than I am!

i have to agree, that was definitely different, in a good way of course

I bought this video, and while I would not produce this kind of material, I'm glad someone has. IMHO, it's the best thing I've seen from this company. I'd certainly like to see this genre maxed out from several companies. It has the potential to increase the number of people who come to accept tickling as sensual.

JD

Not new, I been doing it for 20 years. LOL:bouncybou

I call it a screaming orgasm

I've done that before.... Nothing quite like watching your partner straddle the line between tortuous giggles and pleasureful moans as she climaxes. :firedevil

Well done Charlie!!! 🙂

A fantasy I've never been able to get done... ex's didn't have ticklish feet. :dropatear

So it was hot to actually see this one done with how I imagined it in my head... nice job guys!

Once in a blue moon I like seeing a sexual tickling clip, this would be how I like them. :triangle:

DK

Man, that guy must be having the greatest time ever. I so want to be him. Fucking and tickling a hot babe at the same time, priceless. Need more vids like this.:veryhappy

This was inevitable...

I really enjoyed this clip. Everything seemed fairly genuine and real. I happen to have done this, and I must say it is fun. I think you did well on this, and I too would like to see more clips of the like.

Thanks for the clip.

The best clip i ever seen. Thank you very much for this fantasic clip. I like to see more of that.... :roflmao::veryhappy:veryhappy

Charlee Rules!

I love Charlee, thoug I preffer her as a ler. The last bit of the clip was the best. If someone could come up with a harness the guy could wear that would hold her ankles in place for him to tickle her feet, it would be even hotter.

Very Hot Indeed. I loved this clip, it has the best of both worlds. However sex along with the tickling has to be agreed upon by all involved, this is not something that should be forced on any woman. Tickling does not have to always include sex. I for one just love to tickle ticklish women and no sex has to be involved.

TicklesFemales

Mmm, delicious!! Lucky guy. I've been in that position more than once...I LOVE how the giggles disolve into passionate moans every now and then.

Well done.

Mmm, delicious!! Lucky guy. I've been in that position more than once...I LOVE how the giggles disolve into passionate moans every now and then.

Well done.

The funniest is when she's telling him to stop, and then say "No, don't stop down their." that was great 😀

Top Shelf !@!

I have purchased many clips from them and this is the best !
I have also enjoyed the company of a number of women who love this.
PLEASE make MORE like this.
:dogpile:

Where?

I rarely see this anywhere...for those of you who say you've produced or shot this genre, tell me where it is? I mean more than a lick and tickle...like he's doing in this vid...?

Not new, I been doing it for 20 years. LOL:bouncybou

I call it a screaming orgasm

I rarely see this anywhere...for those of you who say you've produced or shot this genre, tell me where it is? I mean more than a lick and tickle...like he's doing in this vid...?

I don't think The Wiz meant on video, I think he was talking about in his personal life.

This is an amazing concept that makes it all the more fun. I think this should be experimented with further. Great clip and keep up the good work!

Good One!

This should give many TMF members a New Sexual Experience.:dogpile:

What's New

9/22/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back