• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEW! Tickled Raider's II......... (promo tk pic)

c_tickler

3rd Level Red Feather
Yes it's back and this time sexy blond Katie Harrison is hunting down the Jewels of Secantra (god knows what they are i just made em up! lol)
As you can see Katie is about to embark on some weird and scary tickle predators, suggestions are also welcome and I'm hoping to throw a few Cameo's in this series too.

Final word - more of a word of warning!
This series will be a little bit more risky and may contain scenes some viewers may find disturbing, this future series has been rated 18:redstar:
:ayyy:

Ps. I've included two pics - the 2nd is an alternative costume - let me know which one your prefer (please)
Thanks

Attachments

• Tickled Raider's II - promo.jpg
    Tickled Raider's II - promo.jpg
    262 KB · Views: 567
  • Tickled Raider's II - promo[alt].jpg
    Tickled Raider's II - promo[alt].jpg
    257.2 KB · Views: 422
Last edited:
Faary naaaaahce 😛

I dig it. More risky sounds pretty good to me. The hotter the better ^^

She doesn't really need all those clothes, right? LOL.

Your work keeps getting better and better. Makes me want to pick up my pen and start working on a new project. I look very forward to the rest of the series.

As far as the shirt goes.... I have to say stick with the black. The darker color suits her skin tones better, and also looks a bit more professional. The Green shirt conflicts with the jungle colors, especially the "venus tickle trap" and just doesn't work quite as well. IMHO. I say go with Black (or if you really wanna change it stick with cooler colors - grey, blue, charcoal).

Cheers,

The Deet

Back to the Lost World! Katie seems headed for lots of torturous fun (the harder rating should guarantee that!) And it looks like our big spider pal will finally have his chance to shine! As far as the clothing goes, here's a second vote for basic black (though I do like the form-fitting pants of the second outfit. They can always come off for easy access!) Cameos would be a great idea! I've had a ball with the ones I've done! My only other suggestion is to include plenty of Tomb Raider style jagged, exotic landscape, where Katie can defy heights and wedge herself into tight spots... all in the service of more thrilling tickle opportunities!

I prefer the socked one as you well know. 😀 This is gonna be good.

Voracious plants, giant snakes and spiders... "oh crap" indeed! 🙂
Very nice work, c_tickler! I like the first one best (somehow I kinda like the enrirely black outfit) but that's of course just my opinion 🙂

What's New

9/19/2024
The TMF Archives hold colections of our communities creators work, take a look!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back